Alpha Lion SuperHuman SUPREME: Ultra-Strong Retail Pre Workout

Originally published at: Alpha Lion SuperHuman SUPREME: Back and Better Than Ever!

If you’ve been keeping up on the PricePlow YouTube Channel and PricePlow Instagram, you know that we recently published our “late to the game” Alpha Lion SuperHuman Review, which tagged on to our Alpha Lion SuperHuman blog post. The review is incredibly enthusiastic because it’s got a perfect blend of… …(Read more on the PricePlow Blog)

1 Like

Just ordered some and their S7. Looking forward to trying this.

1 Like

If any regular here buys some, I’ll drop a few dollars your way to send me a few scoops in a baggy.

I love PEA but I don’t love big doses of DMHA, so I wanna try, but I don’t wanna buy a whole-ass tub

1 Like

I have a ton of stuff to ship to other people. If I remember I can do this one as well. Crazy busy lately even with Ben’s help!

This stuff is about to sell out in like hours. Alpha Lion’s brand is strong.

1 Like

Would super appreciate it.

I legit didn’t realize that Alpha Lion had the backing to push a thousand-ish units in under a day. I see them advertised on my FB a lot, and usually that indicates smaller brands to me

yeah if their site is accurate, the hulk juice is down to 30 units and the unicorn rainbow is at 330. From each flavor starting with 750 units.

1 Like

I heard 70% went in the first hour.

1 Like

I don’t know anything about the background/business end of the Industry, but always good to hear when companies have success.

1 Like

@Caribou a little late to comment but October 1st we are dropping 7 serve samples tubs of supreme. Will be on the site. We stopped doing single serve as we feel people need to try for more than 1 use to be able to really determine if a pre workout is right for them. Hopefully you get a chance to try it out

3 Likes