Action Nutrition BCAA Loaded Review

Action Nutrition BCAA Review

Taste

Pineapple Strawberry Cooler – The name is very true to the label. The pineapple is the dominant flavor with the strawberry being a mere aftertaste. The best part about the amino acid product is how pure the flavoring is. Action Nutrition is a brand that offers great-tasting products and that is what you get. The ratio of pineapple to strawberry is an 80/20 – 70/30 mixture. If you enjoy a dense pineapple flavored product this will be your cup of tea. It is hard to pick up the strawberry, which is my only nitpick, as I would like an equal ratio of flavors. That way the user would get the best of both worlds instead of one flavor overpowering the other. Overall I very pleased and will have no issue sipping on this product.

Mixability

Action Nutrition BCAA is a very fine and thin powder. Upon touching the water the product started to mix. After a few shakes, I noticed there was a touch of foam that dispersed right away. There should be no issue mixing this even with a spoon due to the nature of the powder. Some nights I will mix my BCAA before I go to bed when I train first thing in the morning, and when I woke up there was no clumps or particles in my shaker cup.

Formula

Per Serving (2 Scoops) — 30 Total Servings –

5.8g of BCAA’s in a 12:1:1 Ratio

~ 4.8g Leucine

~ .5g Iso-Leucine

~ .5g Iso-Valine

500mg Coconut Water Powder (Hydration)

This is a straightforward BCAA formula that gives you an adequate amount of leucine (to stimulate MPS to the furthest degree), and a hydration enhancer in Coconut Water Powder. If you are looking for a basic amino acid beverage, with a strong leucine content this will fit the bill.

Cost

For 30 Servings the price range is right around $25. At under $1 a Serving (2 Scoops) this is a very affordable amino acid beverage that focuses on great flavoring and a heavy amount of leucine. If you like customizing your intra-workout or peri-workout nutrition this is a great starting point to add in your own bulk powders. This way you can start with a good flavored product that gives you a strong amount of leucine and builds it to your desire.

2 Likes