Syntha 6 + Cold Stone Creamery | NAILED IT!

I love Mint Choc Chip Ice cream and this made me hungry for it…nice work fellas…So wait who was the third guy again? @Matt_Towson

1 Like

I was disappointed. The chocolate chip mint is not as good as MTS whey mint cookies and cream. MTS has a better mint taste and its a little sweeter with less carbs.

2 Likes

they were underwhelming big time.

1 Like

Disagree with you guys, these flavors are nothing like advertised. German chocolate cake tastes nothing like actual German chocolate cake.

2 Likes

But did you have yours with a bribe? Lol

1 Like

Well being negative/critical doesn’t pay :stuck_out_tongue:.

2 Likes

Lol that cracked me up

buy the 1 lb offering they have, so you’ll only feel disappointment, in place of disappointment and regret

1 Like

I may have to give that a shot…

1 Like

Bummer! I’m used to drinking isolates and low calorie proteins, but I though all cold stone BSN flavors were REALLY good!

I would encourage people to try the 1lb product. But we all know, sometimes you get a good batch and sometime you get a bad batch.

1 Like

Funny thing is I was just at the gym (Xsport, don’t judge) and they were advertising 50% off of Syntha6 and had Mint Choc Chip. I had such a bad workout today that I made myself leave immediately after - my version of ‘no soup for you’…But I would like to try out the 1Lb

Buy MTS mint cookies and cream instead. Its better and cheaper, less carbs.

2 Likes

And produced alongside dog food as a bonus

1 Like

What is???..

I have seen where its made. I don’t recall seeing any dog food cans or bags around…:slight_smile: MTS is better. Better taste, less carbs, and better value.

I’ll disagree on value - since 5lbs if MTS will be around $50. You can get 9lbs of cold stone BSN for $60 right now.

link? xcvxcxczxczxc

That deal expired BUT you can get 7.5lbs (3 tubs) for $60.00, here:

$60 for 9lbs deal is back.