30 Days of VasoBLITZ - Sponsored Log

This morning was a fasted run/abs workout. I ran the farthest distance yet this summer - 4.8 miles. I felt great, good enough to add in a little kick for the last quarter mile. I went bonkers with abs and got a few more extra reps here and there.

Nothing new to report today for my 70 min leg/HIIT cardio workout. I worked out again at the Tiger Fitness HQ just a little bit ago. It was hot as hell today. I switched a couple exercises - RDL in, Single leg RDL out and leg press in, front squat out. The leg press is a lot easier on my knees and lower back which I have issues with from time to time. I obviously don’t have a leg press machine at home. I was planning on doing 3 HIIT exercises but only made it through 2 - mountain climbers and weighted punches. My body was on FIRE during mountain climbers, I didn’t have a fan on me. The thought of burpees made me want to pass out. I went hard the whole workout, felt great, just overheated a little at the end. Feel great post workout now.

Another great 67 minute upper body workout this afternoon. I again felt the need to get that extra rep several times. I got that possessed feeling 3/4 into my workout when I was doing standing BB shoulder press - I hit another recent best with 16 reps with 115 lb. Its an awesome feeling when you first start out the set and you know you’re going to hit a good number. Sick pumps, sick endurance!

I forgot how much RDLs hit your entire back, pretty sore from yesterday. Gonna have to switch that exercise to my leg/back/biceps day earlier in the week.

Despite still being slightly sore from leg day, I had a great 4 mile run pushing my son. There’s no other way to describe it than feeling extremely fresh, about as enjoyable as it could have been. Then I came home and did abs, got even more reps.

The same good stuff this morning for a 65 minute back/bicep/leg workout. Endurance was great. Something that I haven’t mentioned yet - with the good pump, comes an enhanced mind muscle connection. You can really hone in working the targeted muscles.

Thank you for the details. We appreciate the effort in reporting.

BFF

Felt like I was God of the gym yesterday for a 54 minute chest/shoulder/tricep workout. Expectations weren’t too high for the workout going into it since I was in the early stages of a weak cold but absolutely killed the whole workout. First off, the warmup felt really good. Just doing push ups, I knew it was on. I got the feeling again where going to failure just wasn’t enough - I did some partial reps at the end of some sets. And I had time to take longer rests, but recovery in between sets was again really good. So I kept rest periods to 45-75 seconds and just added in some more volume to the workout. I felt and looked like a beast after that workout. Pump was great. This was one of the best workouts on VasoBLITZ. And I worked out fasted. I just made sure I was well fed going to bed the night before. I had a sucker during the workout.

Only a few more workouts left.

My pleasure. It’s been fun seeing your product work. Happy to help get the word out on a great supplement!

Great 64 minute upper body workout today. More rep increases. And I’ll just reiterate that the pump comes on fast now. My muscles get noticeably dense in my warmup. I don’t think I’ve ever gotten such a pump in my biceps from doing wide grip chin ups.

Also, I’m not weighing my scoops. Either there are more than 30 servings in a tub or I should be taking rounded scoops. I use a knife to level off each scoop. I shake the container before each use. I did not take VasoBLITZ on two different cardio days trying to extend the tub. So I think today was my 30th day using VasoBLITZ, but it looks like there at least 2-4 more servings in the tub.

Fasted 25 minutes of HIIT cardio + 22 minute 2.6 mile run. I was still considerably sore today from leg day on Thursday but VasoBLITZ made this workout bearable. I felt a pump once again during mountain climbers. I could really feel a difference on the run. Normally my legs would feel like lead weights, but I once again had that fresh feeling and was able to keep up a good pace. I did get an increased leg burn due to the soreness and faster pace. There’s no way I would have felt this good otherwise. I still feel fresh and upbeat post workout. On to coach my daughter’s soccer game!

Great 65 minute back/bicep/leg workout today. There were 3 things worth mentioning. At the start of the workout, I was doing RDL warmup reps with 135. I have never felt a pump like I did in my lats from just doing warmup reps. Then, I do squats halfway through my workout. For the first set I was starting to feel a little fatigued. By the fourth set, I felt sort of a second wind hit me, that freshness feeling I’ve been talking about. Last thing, I was super setting strength band straight arm pulldowns with seated calf raises with minimal rest in between sets. Performance and endurance shined once again here - no let up! I could have worked out longer but I had to get my daughter to the bus stop.

That scooper is a bitch to get out when you get down to the bottom on the tub :slight_smile:

Crazy good 57 minute chest/shoulder/tricep workout yesterday. For lunch I had two caps of Chaos and Pain Predator followed by a sh!t ton of Papa John’s pizza. Three hours later I blew up like a mofo. Muscles were super dense. I decided to not super set a couple exercises and take 60-90 seconds breaks. And oh man, I felt amazing each set. With the endurance you get from VasoBLITZ, you will attack each set like a crazy person - at least I did yesterday.

Some more good workouts lately. I got some more reps on step ups for leg day on Thursday and once again blew up for upper body yesterday with good performance. This morning I did 25 minutes of HIIT cardio following by 5k run. I felt really good on the run. I had a time of 23:20, pleased with sub eight minute miles.

There definitely has to be more than 30 servings in a tub even if you round the scoops.

1 Like

Check out the sale for the weekend only,.

Sad sad day today. I used my last serving of VasoBLITZ. I have nothing but good things to say about it. Here are some overall points.

• Endurance benefits will be seen in first workout.
  • Benefits definitely build over time and reach their peak at 2 weeks.
  • Best pumps are felt at 2 week mark. Pumps will be noticeable in warmups. Also after 2 weeks, your muscles will feel fuller well after your workout.
  • I experienced great pumps even training fasted. I just made sure I had a large bedtime snack the night before.
  • With VasoBLITZ, allow for good warmups to really get the blood into the muscles
  • Pumps allow for a great mind muscle connection since you can really feel the muscle working.
  • I experienced slight strength benefits. Note that I wasn’t consciously eating in a calorie surplus to gain mass. Most of my performance increases where seen in sets 2,3, and 4 due to enhanced recovery and endurance
  • With the enhanced recovery and endurance, I normally experienced a “freshness” feeling in the second half of my workouts that helped add some good euphoria.
  • VasoBLITZ will really help with intense workouts where you are doing supersets, drops sets, and short rest periods. It will make workouts with normal straight sets and longer rest periods feel like a breeze.
  • Many times I got the feeling where I did not want to stop with a set and wanted to push past muscle failure with cheat reps and partial reps especially with single joint exercises.
  • VasoBLITZ is great for cardio too. The freshness feeling really comes into play during longer runs.

Thanks so much BuildFastFormula!

Here’s a pic from last week post upper body workout - HUGE PUMP!

20180904_163231

thank you! Do you have an IG handle?

I do - rodefeeh. I’m not very active on it. I mainly use it to follow supplement companies.