3 tubs of Ghost Whey for $56.97

For those interested in trying the Ghost Proteins.

GNC has buy 2 get one free
Use code 33626 for $25 off $80

I order 3 tubs plus 1 Syntha 6 Bar, subtotal was $81.97 - $25 = $56.97

5 Likes

Damn, hell of a deal, shame I just stocked up on protein and can’t really justify more right now.

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly. I just ordered a tub of Spartan Whey this morning otherwise I would be all over this

1 Like

Time to stock up. I love their protein, peanut butter cereal milk and blueberry. Thanks M

2 Likes

If I did not have 11 tubs I would prob hop on this…
$18 a tub when they retail at $40. Insane.

1 Like

This might be the chance for me to try out the other flavors!

1 Like

Never enough protein.

That is not including the other tubs I have stored around LOL. I don’t use protein powder much TBH. Usually just when I bake and limit it to around 1 scoop a day. I value my whole foods too much.

1 Like

This is will be my first Ghost product, bought them based on your recommendation. We seem to have similar taste buds

1 Like

So in other words
Blueberry, PB Cereal Milk & Cereal Milk?

2 Likes

Lol my exact order

1 Like

Blueberry, PBCM and the Coffee for me

1 Like

Only complaint i have with coffee it mixes the thinnest of them all.

1 Like

Alright guys - after my first experience with Ghost Cereal Milk (where I tasted only vanilla, with zero Captain Crunch), I have bit the bullet and did the GNC deal. Bought Blueberry, PBCM, and Coffee Ice Cream.

Fingers crossed I like it this time around!

2 Likes

I’m hoping it lives up to the hype too, at this price though it’s worth the risk

1 Like

I tried it and it doesn’t let you use the code.

1 Like

Your total has to be at least $80 to apply the code add something cheap.

For example:
http://www.gnc.com/food_drink/560758.html

3 Likes

Oh my bad thanks!

3 Likes

Ghost is good stuff but I didn’t feel like pulling the trigger on this deal. I did last year when it came around though.

1 Like

You are getting them over 50% Off . Which is a 2x a year deal. If you don’t end up liking I bet someone would trade you for them. If I did not have 10+ Tubs on hand I sure as hell would!

1 Like