2018 Mr. Olympia Live Stream

For those that can’t make it to the 2018 Mr. Olympia. The show will be live streamed by iHerb.com
It starts at 7 PM Pacific or 10 PM Eastern. Below is the link…

https://www.iherb.com/info/olympia

2 Likes

Wish they aired prejudging for all divisions. : (

Wait, 7PM Saturday, or 7PM Friday?

Both Friday and Saturday nights are the same time.
I just hope this company has strong servers and can handle the bandwidth. Amazon has been covering it live the past few years so Im hoping this is a strong connection.

Well, my fears came true. The live feed from that website was terrible! It kept freezing and buffering and then went black. I sure hope they fix those issues before the main Olympia event tonight.

On another note…Shawn Rhoden looked amazing. He definitely would be a pick to win but unfortunately I think they will give it to Phil again…:frowning:

1 Like

Shawn has looked phenomenal. Was expecting Rams to challenge for top spot but Roden is the surprise of the show.

Figured he’d get top 4-5 - but 2nd would be great.

iHerb stream… absolutely, completely awful.

Well damn.

Shawn Rhoden is your new 2018 Mr. Olympia! Pretty happy for him. Top 4 were…

1. Shawn Rhoden
  2. Phil Heath
  3. Roelly Winklaar
  4. William Bonac
2 Likes

Bad year for Phil. Shame, I was looking forward to number 8 simply for the hype around it, but there is no doubt in my mind that Shawn deserved it. In other news, Buendia coming in 4th for his last show must be awful for him

1 Like

Congratulations to Shawn Rhoden!! Excellent Olympia this year when the stream was working, much better for finals.

1 Like

My boy Ryan Terry climbing back to 3rd after a disappointing finish last year. I think epitomizes the Men’s Physique look.

1 Like