Win some NEW Gaspari Proven Egg!

MSU 78 Virginia 71

Salted Caramel :raised_hands:t4:

1 Like

No one will beat MSU. Just saying

2 Likes

When they beat Duke, I knew they were in it to win it. I have no doubt that they’ll spank Texas

Duke should have lost to my alma mater. Zion is good but they’re not a complete team. That showed when he was out. MSU has a better full front 5.

1 Like

VIRGINIA BEATS TEXAS TECH 1. Tell me who wins it all, EX: Auburn beats Michigan State
72-63 2. Tell me what the score will be, EX: 86-65
Salted Caramel 3. Tell me what flavor of Proven Egg you’d like (Chocolate or Salted Caramel)
LETS GO!

1 Like

Virginia over Texas Tech, 68 - 65.
Chocolate, please.

2 Likes

Some new faces in here, I love it. Keep those predictions coming! Getting close now.

@DanielMoo are you going to break down which users are still alive after each game, almost like its own bracket system ongoing in this sub? Cool idea for a promo by the way!

2 Likes

Great question. I think that I might list who is eliminated as it goes since there’s not way too many posts yet. And thank you!

1 Like

the old BB dot com Gaspari brackets were cool

2 Likes

They were very cool… designed and implemented by the Gaspari master technician big Doug himself. Good times!

that shit took a lot of my time.

1 Like

I know it did and it showed. Putting in that elbow grease just so some folks could get their hands on our goodies

1 Like

You do a giveaway and then they just expect more from you. The curse of giving, : )

2 Likes

When’s you’re next giveaway Matt???:rofl:

1 Like

1 Like

Welp…I’m out

Good luck to the rest of you :basketball::basketball:

1 Like

Close game between Texas and Michigan at half… :crossed_fingers:

Drake wore a MSU jacket so they’re screwed

2 Likes

Boom still in at the end baby!!! Go tech

2 Likes