Trying to decide on a pre

I really like Pre-Kaged, I don’t crash on it like I do with other pre workouts. I think it has to do with the lower caffeine and the “purCaf” over caffeine anhydrous in most other pre workouts. The taste is something to be desired though…

2 Likes

Probably the spinach. Haha. No joke - I gave a run pre Kaged to someone. They took it and got sick, because they had a spinach allergy.

I mean, who honestly would have thought about that?

I actually have to second this. I really enjoyed the couple of samples of presaged I had. The newer flavors were pretty good too though. Did you have the OG flavors?

I have the fruit punch one now and it has a nice initial flavor but then has this like bitter gross taste that lingers. I know I have tried the others (Berry and Apple) but it was quite sometime ago so I don’t remember how they were. I have the berry one coming to use after I finish the fruit one.

I used the Krisp Apple pretty recently, and I was quite impressed with the taste. I would like to try the Orange Krush next. I’ve heard the fruit punch was less than ideal

1 Like

That’s what I’m talking about man :slight_smile:

1 Like

Currently I’m running Ghost Legend with IntraCell7 Intra.

I have a few samples of Pre-Kaged that I’m going to try out while on the road over the next couple of days.

legit think, i’d end up 2 scooping it.

2 Likes

Easy on that L-Norvaline bro…

2 Likes

I don’t even remember my workouts anymore

2 Likes

All kidding aside it’s just a solid Pre…

1 Like

I go back and forth with Legend. Some days I will 2 scoop it, other days I will just 1 scoop it. It works great either way for me, just depends on my lift, so I like the simplicity of it.

3 Likes

some preworkouts are like that i guess, SuperPump Max is as well to be completely honest, and with that said i always two scoop it.

300-400 mg of caffeine is my sweet spot for as pre, but i complete understand the desire to vary it, based on program or day.

1 Like

I don’t need to…One scoop is perfectly fine for me…I appreciate the focus and pump more than anything. And the taste is phenomenal…

@Kyle_Fox @Matt_Towson both your VasoBlitz & FullBlitz shipped out today

1 Like

What’s the Vazoblitz code again? Sorry I know you’ve posted it a lot

Bob15

You can also get the Stack of all 3 for $55
The best bang for your buck including the shaker.

2 Likes

@Kyle_Fox
Have you got your product or started your Review?

Please let me know it’s been quite some time

First off I’d like to apologize for the delayed review, due to going back to school and working full time life can get a little hectic to say the least. I’d like to thank @TheSolution for the samples and patience in waiting for my review.

I’d like to start off by saying that I have always been an athlete and a regular gym goer. I always take my workouts seriously. My goal when I step inside the gym is to go as hard as I can, to make myself a better person physically and mentally. I’ve taken many pre workouts over my time and I can say without a doubt that the FullBlitz and VasoBlitz stack is one of the best I’ve ever taken!!! I have followed Chris Duffin for a while and was excited to try his stuff out. I do like my stims, mainly caffeine and I can say that I’m a huge fan of the 335mg dosage in the FullBlitz. When I was sent this stack I was on the second week of a 12 week strength program. The first day I tried the FullBlitz and VasoBlitz it gave me amazing energy and focus! From the cleans to the squats and every other lift it was smooth! Over my time of taking this product it got better and better with each use and I never experienced any crash afterwards like some other pre’s out there. I usually would do 2 scoops of the FullBlitz and one scoop of the VasoBlitz and mix with 10-12 oz of water on the strength training days. On arm days I would strictly use VasoBlitz to get more of the pump and I would take two scoops of that and mix with 10-12oz of water. I thought the flavor which was rainbow candy was outstanding!!! Definitely tasted like skittles to me! As far as recovery goes I did notice that I was generally not as sore as I usually am after training. On my strength program my rest times were pre set as far as it being 3min or a minute and a half between sets so I wasn’t really able to tell on that end of the recovery aspect between sets. The most surprising thing to me was how much focus it gave me from taking it. I would definitely give this product a 10/10 review and will be purchasing it. Thank you @TheSolution once again for the samples!

3 Likes