Trying to decide on a pre

Which one would you guys choose between C4 Ultimate (reg. Version) and Pre JYM?

I’d go C4 Ultimate unless you really want some creatine and BCAAs in your pre.

1 Like

C4 Ultimate.

Honestly great PWO.

2 Likes

Ultimate hands down.
Can’t wait for the few folks in here to try FullBlitz who I am sending it to!

1 Like

Just sent e-mail.

I had a logging opportunity up last week, and I sent out a few more tubs in here and 10 more on another board.

Make sure you check out the boards for future opportunities.

Ultimate, hands down

My personal Faves are:
Primeval Labs Mega Pre Black and Olympus Labs I am Supreme

Some other good ones are:
Redcon1 Total War
Sparta Kraken

And only heard good things about(But never tried):
Nutrabio PRE
Build Fast Full Blitz

1 Like

I really like Pre-Kaged, I don’t crash on it like I do with other pre workouts. I think it has to do with the lower caffeine and the “purCaf” over caffeine anhydrous in most other pre workouts. The taste is something to be desired though…

2 Likes

Probably the spinach. Haha. No joke - I gave a run pre Kaged to someone. They took it and got sick, because they had a spinach allergy.

I mean, who honestly would have thought about that?

I actually have to second this. I really enjoyed the couple of samples of presaged I had. The newer flavors were pretty good too though. Did you have the OG flavors?

I have the fruit punch one now and it has a nice initial flavor but then has this like bitter gross taste that lingers. I know I have tried the others (Berry and Apple) but it was quite sometime ago so I don’t remember how they were. I have the berry one coming to use after I finish the fruit one.

I used the Krisp Apple pretty recently, and I was quite impressed with the taste. I would like to try the Orange Krush next. I’ve heard the fruit punch was less than ideal

1 Like

That’s what I’m talking about man :slight_smile:

1 Like

Currently I’m running Ghost Legend with IntraCell7 Intra.

I have a few samples of Pre-Kaged that I’m going to try out while on the road over the next couple of days.

legit think, i’d end up 2 scooping it.

2 Likes

Easy on that L-Norvaline bro…

2 Likes

I don’t even remember my workouts anymore

2 Likes

All kidding aside it’s just a solid Pre…

1 Like

I go back and forth with Legend. Some days I will 2 scoop it, other days I will just 1 scoop it. It works great either way for me, just depends on my lift, so I like the simplicity of it.

3 Likes