Top 3 Stim Free Pre Workouts (but we really picked 4)

redcon1
nutrabio
performax-labs
primeval-labs
Top 3 Stim Free Pre Workouts (but we really picked 4)

It’s too bad Layne Norton’s Carbon was discontinued. It looks pretty similar to Big Noise on paper. I’d love to see NutraBio dip into some Nootropics.

No love for MA Labs MA Pump?

8g Citrulline Malate (Pump, Prevent lactic acid build up)
1g Nitrosigine (increase nitric oxide)
250mg Capros (Increase NO / Performance)
500mg Vitamin C (Prevent nitrate tolerance build up)
1.5 Sodium Nitrate (Pump, Performance, Endurance)
5g Hydromax (Pump)
4g Creatine Mono (Endurnace, Performance, Strength)
3g Betaine (Performance / Endurance)
2g Taurine (Muscle Volumizer)

I think it was you who suggested MPA Celluvol elsewhere on the forum. If it was - how does Celluvol compare to MA Pump? It looks like there are some focus based ingredients in Celluvol, Might be nice if there was a hybrid of the two.

I have never used Celluvol. Just MA Labs MA Pump.
Again how one responds to a non-stim is a broad question. Everyone responds differently to pump agents (Nitrates, hydromax, glycerol, agmatine, citrulline etc). So it is more of a try it and see how you respond and go from there answer.

Conqu3r unleashed was insane on the pumps. I had stimmed version, but I’m sure the non stim was equally good.

OL has a new pump/non-stim in the works, they will release in 2018. I saw their rep state that on another forum. They are also working on a protein, protein bar (beta tested it), triumph and other things including a joint product.

Used VasoMax with TotalWar today / pumps were almost too much

NOICE

Why aren’t they in any stores we monitor. Eugh

As for CelluVOL, it’s awesome, but given the price… it’s not as good per “unit serving” compared to others. You’re paying quite a bit to get that 7g citrulline + others

I don’t know what stores you “Monitor”, but yeah its a killer product. Totally overlooked especially with how well it is dosed. Easily the most ridiculous pumps I have had (I respond well to citrulline, hydromax, and nitrates), so it was a given after a few meals with carbs I felt like a balloon

Yeah we need to get in touch with them!!

Completely fair. It does seem pricey.

They’re only DTC from what I can see.

Plus, it’s listed at $56.99 for 20 servings…almost $3/serving…no thanks.

Well in regards to the company, I have been using their Vicaine on and off (carefully I might add) and love it. I’ll be trying this one as well. The reason they may not have posted this one is due to the fact the company is lesser known, and more a hidden gem

You can get it for around $45 (20% off coupon CODE: AM20). Add up the raws and compare it to others on the market. You will be hard pressed to find something with 1.5g nitrates, 8g Citrulline, 5g Hydromax, 3g betaine etc.

Sure you could take a non-stim and then add some extra’s in bulk, but we know how lazy people are and how they buy for “Convenience”

Call me weird, but I’d probably be irritated throughout my entire workout if I was taking a bunch of bulk ingredients and happened to forget one of them lol. Imagine if I took my caffeine pill, got in 6 grams of citrulline, 2 grams of hydromax, but happened to forget that 1 gram of agmatine at home.

In my head I’d be like, "I wonder how much better my pumps would be if I had taken that agmatine. Even if I had the best workout of my life.

That’s why I prefer all inclusive pump products.

For me, it’s just time. I can spend literally 5 minutes screwing around with powders and food scales. Let’s say that cut my workout 5 minutes shorter or go to practice a few minutes late… I think I just lost benefits then!!

The reason I don’t like using bulk ingredients is because of my OCD tendencies. Weighing and mixing 5 things in the morning before having my normal caffeine sounds like a disaster