The Myoblox Loco Guerrilla Chemist Pre Workout is NOT Coming

Originally published at: https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/myoblox-loco-guerilla-chemist

Update: Shortly after posting this, we received reliable confirmation that Guerilla Chemist is no longer with Myoblox and that this will almost definitely not happen. How will the new Guerrilla Chemist Pre-Workout compare to the original Myoblox Loco? Excited to find out! We’re excited to announce that MyoBlox has provided… …(Read more on the PricePlow Blog)

1 Like

@Mike I’ve actually heard since they split, that this will not be happening?

1 Like

I thought that was his partnership with Tiger Fitness?

1 Like

Nope, won’t mention names, but I did in fact hear he had parted ways from Myoblox.

1 Like

But I have also heard that he will be starting his own line still, just under his own personal brand called “Chemix”

1 Like

I think it should be Chemix ‘Labz’…

2 Likes

@TheSolution we were talking about this formula yesterday, did they break up?

I can only tell you what I’ve been told. As for the details, if what I was told is accurate, then I respect his decision. I’m a big fan of his, so I’m looking forward to him doing his own thing.

Now it is entirely possible that they may still release this, but I was informed otherwise. I would still like to see this hit the market

I have some reliable confirmation that GC has moved on from Team Myoblox. Updating post with the word NOT in the title

1 Like

Legit loled

1 Like

Why can’t this guy stay with a company to release a product, sheesh

3 Likes

Onto Redcon1. :grin:

3 Likes

its not him from what I’ve been lead to believe. This one had something to do with contractual violations

Doubtful. I’m pretty sure he’s not a fan of them

Okay, so I’ve heard this guy’s name before but usually in conjunction of a product not coming out or him splitting with a company. Who is he, what’s his deal?

VERY intelligent dude and has formulated many killer products. If you don’t know who he is, you gotta research the guy!

2 Likes

yeah, he seems like a cool guy and a lot of the stuff i’ve seen his name on is really interesting, i just missed the memo on who he is in the first place, haha!

1 Like