Tell SNS What You Would Like to See From Us (2020 Edition)

Thank you for sharing that you are enjoying Stress & Anxiety Support. I’m glad that you are liking it and look forward to your review. It’s a great product, just not enough people know about it. It’s marketed mainly for stress and anxiety but is good for memory and so much more.

And I view greens the same way - as an overall health type supplement. I saw what you said about digestion aids with it and I agree and I’d always thought probiotics would be a good addition to one as well.

2 Likes

That would just be almost like another fat burner though. I like the dynamine idea, alpha gpc instead of neuro? Still stand by the Peak02 to put this in a different category

I think that most of the cardio sweat and endurance aids really are meant to be fat burners from company marketing perspectives. If we’re talking a product for actually helping increase endurance, then that is something we are looking at in a separate product but it wouldn’t include sweat aids bc many people doing endurance training as in events may not want extra sweating as it may lead to an increased risk of dehydration. (Peak 02 will likely be in this formula).

I understand where you are coming from about wanting Peak 02 in a pre cardio endurance product but Peak 02 really needs to be taken daily for best results. If we put it in a product like that, it would have almost a ‘sales pitch’ type feeling to it. That’s why we are doing it as a single ingredient so that people can use it daily; of course anyone that did only want to use it pre-workout could, but everything I’ve seen says daily for best results.

2 Likes

a post Workout Formula:
20 g whey Isolate
10g Ribose/ pomegranate Juice powder (?), basically pomegranate Juice without the water resulting in around 50g carbs
3g Leucine-nitrate
6g creatine-pyruvate
200mg q10
800mg phosphatidylserine
800mg pa from mediator
krebs cycle chelated Minerals
450mg ursolic Acid
500mg emodin
300mg elevatp
200mg primavie
30mg saffron
100mg laxosterone
600mg cyanidin-3-glucoside

yeah

1 Like

seems reasonable

1 Like

ultradry sarcasm made me laugh so hard i Need Opioids now.

ha

ha

Is there anything to help the emodin be absorbed? If not my impression is that it would just work as a laxative.

Speaking of, Emodin would also be interesting if you could source it with the black pepper for less then GC has it. Which I am pretty sure of given the price he’s selling it(55$ for 120 capsules).

do you like/believe in piperine? i Always have this Feeling that it is a strange compound that might cause all sorts of Things that might not be so good….
like the curcumin/piperine Claim of 2000% better Absorption. in fact it is by no means better than bcm-95, the best curcumin product or even just regular curcumin. i recently talked About this with my doctor who is a neurologist and does pharmacological Research and studies are very often completely messed up, interpreted incorrectly and even by People who are experts in the field. laypeople can basically be fooled with ,proven by science, and some link to some study stating some Things that Sound good but really do not mean what one would assume. basically the curcumin/piperine is less effective than curcumin without but i do not remember how they managed to fool People. it has been a while.

basically one would Need to look at individual compounds, why they are not absorbed well, then once that Problem has been solved another Question Comes up, individual metabolism, Digestion etc.
basically in Medicine in 100 years Things will be injected only i am sure. with such a Thing as a tablet you can have anything from almost full Absorption to None.
this piperine random enhancement for all Kinds of compounds seems a bit unsophisticated to me. of Course with Supplements it would be a bit complicated if each substance had ist own delivery System. you would be sitting there with 5 syringes, several Patches, sublingual tablets, rectal Torpedos (yes) and so on…

okay, i have no clue About emodin but i hate piperine.
i see it in everything now in large dosages. srs, almost every Supplement i see has it. if not it has astragin. admittedly i Need to check what the moa of piperine is exactly.

emodin could turn out to become a drug for certain Cancers btw or may be used already. i will check if i can find something About the way it is administered besides injection.

Emodin doesn’t agree with my gut, at least taken orally. I was given the Chemix product with it, and it just makes my stomach hurt.

And it makes my pee super orange. Haha.

interesting. i think it is quite high dosed, Maybe too high. the compound is really potent. i wonder if it is the piperine though. he put a shitton of piperine in there. i think my stomach would not like that much either. how many capsules did you use?

I believe emodin has been studied for some cancers, but is normally poorly absorbed.

Piperine I believe inhibits some process in the intestines that normally prevents some drugs from being absorbed
Edit glucuronidation
BCM-95 I believe has turmeric oil in it that helps with its absorption, other extracts are not well absorbed.

I believe GC mentioned that got better with time, and it helps to take it with food in one post.
If it doesn’t I would be willing to trade you something for some of it.

how do you guys like kanna? what does it feel like, can you describe or compare it to something? i am also wondering wether there is a big difference between zembrin and a 2:1 extract like in chemix pre.
zembrin has around 0.5% Alkaloids i think or Maybe mesembrine, and the chemix kanna has nlt 0.5% Alkaloids. but zembrin is dosed around 25mg and the chemix pre has 1000mg. does it become more like a psychoactive drug at that dose?
i would really like to see more effective compounds dosed high in formulas that are not all messy. i mean one does not take a blend of 27 antidepressants in minidosages either but one compound. to me stim blends especially look like that, a mix of unpredictability.

i think Supplements containing ingredients proven to have significant effects in high doses and combining a few ingredients based on Synergy would be a great Thing.

4g peakO2, 600mg epicatechin, 1g agmatine, kanna, salidroside, caffeine, dimethyl-pea would be something where one may still know what is going on.

or a gda/ampk supp containing gynostemma 450mg, 1000mg hesperidin Methyl chalcone, 200mg pterostilbene

Mood