Strongest Pre Workout 2018 ⁉

pre-workout-supplements
Strongest Pre Workout 2018 ⁉
0.0 0

So was the performance side tested yet? As a fellow stim junkie, I’m interested. But I don’t know man, 600mg of caffeine sounds like a horrible crash for me. All of the PWOs I utilize currently provide long lasting clean focus and energy. The higher caffeine counts spell havoc for me.

The only question I have is Why?

Most of the research behind caffeine increasing performance is done at doses of this level.

Y’all can get tilted but realize that this is the “clinical dose” for many.

I guess that answers why

I like high stim but no one needs 600 mgs of caffeine at once. Jitters during a workout is not good.

Unpopular opinion: this is beautiful and I want to try it

I’m all for supplements that enhance performance (see NutraBio and their new top secret pre)…and at the same time scratch my head at those that are simply rolled out for extreme purposes…Is ‘well I didn’t die using it’ really an accomplishment?

I like the sound of top secret pre!

I lift right down the road from Apollon’s Gym.

And you are about 250mg of caffeine short of being able to workout there it appears…

I believe research has been done and for strength purposes, caffeine should be dosed at 6-9 mg/kg.

For a ~90kg person like me, that’s 540-810mgs. So

Most of the research behind caffeine increasing performance is done at doses of this level. Y’all can get tilted but realize that this is the “clinical dose” for many.

Is completely correct (Thanks @Caribou)

I’m still trying to figure out what ‘tilted’ means

Clinical studies show a much lower dose as well enhance performance as low as 3mg/kg and the performance enhancement does not increase from there even with high doses. And the strength enhancing effects of 9mg doses were high in sides to even reach any significance.

3-6mg/kg would be a max dosage which is what you find in most pwo.

My man

Ya I’ve one 600 mg with “The stack”
6 mg alpha Y, 90 mg synepherne, 500 mg naringen, its a bit jittery but not too bad

Think annoyed/offended

Ahhh thank you