Shoutout to @dougfresh

Salted Caramel is a must man. Its solid.

No joke - if you’re getting two tubs, get both and do a mix of each. It’s pretty dope.

2 Likes

just my opinion, it is the truest to salted caramel flavor on the market, and is my preference of the 2, EGG30 will bring a tub down to 33 (ish bucks on the gaspari site, b4 shipping) so 43 ish total

Chocolate was the single best chocolate protein I’ve ever had by a sizeable margin. Did not try salted caramel though

2 Likes

I got the salted caramel. @TheSolution your review was on point.

3 Likes

Yes sir! Rich, dark flavor instead of boring old milk chocolate.

1 Like

Never let ya down buddy! Even when you support me on CP you always see eye to eye with me

Salted caramel is one of my all time favorite tasting proteins ever from 2019

2 Likes

I am hoping in a few months we talk about how amazing the PB Egg protein is… just sayin! Can’t wait to get my Chocolate and try it out to compare that and Salted Caramel. and yeah @BigHoop65 Salted Caramel was insanely good, c’mon we SR buddies so you know its good! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to mixing PB Proven Egg with a scoop of vanilla Bone Broth.

Don’t sleep on adding vanilla to a PB shake. Makes it super awesome!

1 Like

made you a believer?

Indeed - I need to make sure it’s not coming from cancerous invested tissue though. Hah.

I just received a tub of the Salted Caramel Proven Egg on my doorstep late last night. HUGE s/o to @Dougefresh93 for the tub. I will be posting my thoughts on this and how i use it through the next week. This will be the first egg white protein i’ve used since the Jay Rob days back in high school

5 Likes