Shoutout to @dougfresh

Special attention should be given to @Dougefresh93 - he’s been hooking people up with free product and it shouldn’t go unnoticed.

Appreciate everything you do, Doug!

9 Likes

Meh… Gaspari, EXO and other brand reps are always so generous, I just pass it on best I can.

6 Likes

I still have yet to try any Gaspari products outside super pump when you guys were still under the hi-tech umbrella

1 Like

If you have not tried Proven Egg.
You are truly missing out.

1 Like

Superpump MAX has been out for a decade and still holds up imo… On my :goat: list for the preworkout category. SizeOn is a great intra/post. Glycofuse is my go to carb powder. Proven egg is bringing sexy back to egg protein powder. Short of prohormones, Gaspari is one of the few brands I’ll never turn down samples from because I’ll always use them.

5 Likes

I’ve heard great things, just haven’t gotten a hold of any of their products as of yet. I’m VERY skeptical of brands I haven’t used lol.

1 Like

I may have a new tub of salt caramel proven egg, leave your addy in my inbox

4 Likes

Well said - thank you for the kind words & support!

2 Likes

Where’s that PB

1 Like

I’ll message Rich tomorrow for you, and ask.

1 Like

Still gotta try that classic PlasmaJet. Came out long before my time here

1 Like

Keep me posted on PB. Peanut butter protein is my go to. I’ll be all over that PB Proven Egg.

1 Like

Stuff is awesome. I never tried the OG liquigels but really enjoyed the most recent version.

1 Like

The OG plasmajet had instructions for you to carb load for the best results.

The recent version was lightly caffeinated and had you feeling like a ‘hot air balloon’ as I’ve reviewed it. What I couldn’t handle was the reflux burp… It really took some fortitude to deal with

1 Like

Yeah thanks @Dougefresh93 you rock brother. Yeah anyone that hasn’t tried proven egg needs to. Just amazing. You can guarantee I’ll order a tub of PB when it comes out

2 Likes

I’m with you on the Peanut Butter!

2 Likes

YISS! My care package arrived. Can’t wait to try them! Thanks @Dougefresh93 !
:cricket:

3 Likes

Haha enjoy my brother!

1 Like

Cricket gains!!

Each bite increases your vertical by 2"

3 Likes

Might pick up proven egg in the AM. chocolate or salted caramel? How salty is the salted caramel on the back end?

1 Like