RXS Radiate Sale Through End of Week. 2/$39.99!

Limited time only!
USE COUPON CODE “TWOLIT”
THE ELITE™ 2 FOR $39.99 SALE! Also, Radiate Powder Update…

As we approach the end of Summer, Monte and I want to say thank you to everyone who has made Radiate Caps™ our best selling product to date! We are so thrilled that it has taken on a life of it’s own and everyday we receive testimonials telling us how much you love it!

In honor of this, as well as myself personally coming up on my 1 year wedding anniversary, we want to pass on some savings to all of you who have supported us from the beginning by offering a 2 for $39.99 sale! Enjoy!

Best,

Chris Gallardo
CEO | RXS Supplements

P.S. We also want to give you a little update on the new Radiate Powder. Testing is going great, and we are close to giving this our stamp of approval. This will be the best tasting yet and you will be sipping on your beloved Radiate soon! I know everyone is extremely excited for this to return, as we get bombarded by questions about it everyday. Stay tuned because this is going to be insanely good! Oh, and the pre-order sale won’t be too shabby either… #DominateWithRadiate

https://mailchi.mp/64ab53766316/two-lit-to-quit-sale-radiate-powder?e=613984d02c

3 Likes

Going to have to order up when i get paid this week

1 Like