Robert YouTube interview with Doug Miller

Good morning. This is a really really good interview. Personally, as a consumer, it’s great to hear the thinking behind the supplements I invest in…really good stuff:

1 Like

Love Dougs stuff. Wish we got to try more of it!

Hoping to someday get onto that podcast

1 Like

I guess you have to know a guy…

1 Like

I spilled whiskey on Robert once and maybe that’s why he won’t have me on.

Was it Axe and Sledge Whiskey and Cola?

LOL i think it was an old fashioned.

1 Like

Shoot him a message man! We chatted about doing PricePlow reviews at one point. I think he’d love to!

2 Likes

Have had multiple conversations. Think a certain other person on the channel trashing their RTDs in the past drove them away.

A common theme with some companies that have done content with us before.

Haha. In our defense, he served them at room temperature.

1 Like

Reviews like that show some semblance of integrity. You guys loving every product is fake and insulting

So make your own review channel and trash everything. I welcome the competition.

I’m a source of education. I prefer to highlight the good products That are improving the industry. If you don’t like it, you don’t have to be here.

1 Like

I’m not hating. I’ve posted negative reviews like for Alpha Prime.

Personally, I did it in a constructive way and think it was better for everyone. But at the same time, I received bad reviews from Mike during my time at NutraBio and I had to fix the flavor.

1 Like

It wasn’t a fair shake to try an RTD at room temp, with ice. Bad idea all around. That was my first day doing reviews on video with Mike and CJ. Good times.

This channel/board/forum for me personally is about education. Funny enough when you walk into Best Buy (walk into not loot) they only offer certain brands…and that’s perfectly fine by me. There is a trust element that has been built for me with PP. I trust those guy’s opinions…But ultimately I get to make up my own - that’s how this works. Hell I trust the opinion of a lot of folks on here. I honestly don’t care if it’s sponsored - if it is - it’s simply further education. It’s not like @Extrabeef is going to suplex me if I don’t buy something.

3 Likes

Haha. Exactly. I trust Ben and Mike to give me the info I need to make my own decision.

Likewise, due to work and family, I don’t have time to keep up with the latest ingredients and products. Good to hop on here and have it spoon fed to me - atleast enough to keep me in the know.

1 Like

That’s a low blow right there :rofl:

2 Likes

I live in the City of Chicago…trust me…not pretty…but need to lighten things up a little.

2 Likes

Wonder how he’s doing

Good I hope. Love CJ.

1 Like

So you’re educating everyone by reviewing products and helping people make informed choices by purposely avoiding mentioning any negative points? I think that’s called pandering