Rich Piana 5% Nutrition REAL CARBS Review: Legit Food-Based Carbs!

Originally published at: Rich Piana 5% Nutrition REAL CARBS Review: Legit Food-Based Carbs!

Bonus points to anyone who puts this at their girlfriend/wife’s eye level in the pantry. Nothing says ‘I Love You’ like a bucket of amazing carbs with Rich Piana staring at you in the morning! I’ll admit it – sometimes I’m just lazy when it comes to food. There’s absolutely… …(Read more on the PricePlow Blog)

Why not just have a 1/2 a cup of oatmeal and get 27g of carbs for dollars and dollars cheaper? Zhit I eat a half a cup without any liquid and I love it.

Could definitely do that. Not as tasty or nutrient-dense as yam / sweet potato, obviously more economical though

I would recommend making an unflavored version so that one would not be limited when it comes to mixing with a scoop or two of your favorite protein powder seeing that only one or two flavors may go great with sweet potatoes and blue berry cobbler. Just a thought. I suppose that if you can make sweet potatoes and yams taste like blue berry cobbler you can make them unflavored too.

Does this product trigger anxiety/nervousness? I read some reviews yes and others no

???? It's a carb food supplement, I don't get why it would. Didn't here.