RedCon1 MRE Lite: Dairy-Free Protein Powder That Doesn't Suck

RedCon1 MRE Lite: Dairy-Free Protein Powder That Doesn't Suck
0.0 0

Originally published at:

Even when Aaron Singerman’s wrong, he’s still right. MRE Lite is a dairy-free protein supplement,not a true “meal replacement”. And that’s good news! We all know the story – RedCon1‘s seen incredible growth over the company’s short life, as highlighted in our 2017 RedCon1 Recap. Stack3d even ranked them as… …(Read more on the PricePlow Blog)

I would agree with this. The Blueberry Cobbler is really good. Although I have to tell you my new obsession is the MRE Bars (chocolate chocolate chip oatmeal)…

Got both coming in the mail, probably my only time getting the bars, unless there’s a price decrease

I believe A1 has them buy 1 get one or buy one get 50% off

30% at redcon was a better deal.

Same here but by the time I ordered the bars the singles of BBC were already sold out. I’m hoping the other 2 flavors are as expected, excellent.

Can anyone offer any comparisons for the flavors of MRE Lite?

Thinking about grabbing a tub but not sure which one to try…

I’m sure @CJ would tell you go with banana nut bread. But, best part of the MRE series is that, unless it goes against some sort of personal preference, they’re all quite delicious

I’ve only tried the Blueberry Cobbler…which tastes like…wait for it…blueberry. As a matter of fact same taste as the MRE Bar.

Thanks! It makes me bummed that they didn’t make the oatmeal chocolate chip flavor for MRE Lite. Oh well - I’m perfectly content waiting for Pecan Pie!

I’ve tried Banana Nut Bread MRE Lite, which is phenomenal.

The Oatmeal Choc Chip bars are outstanding

Once the bars hit the stores itll be worth it!

For anyone wanting to try - muscleandstrength has MRE Lite on sale for $29.99.

Hope so, the Chocolate Chip is A+

I bought two tubs of the Blueberry MRE lite on the Arnold sale, can send you a baggie if you really want to try it

I personally love it. I have a tub of the Banana Nut Bread and Blueberry Cobbler. I think I would have rather tried the Apple Pie over banana nut bread though (still good, just an odd bite compared to the BBC)

Have you had Banana Nut? I’ll send you a couple of servings if you wanna send me some blueberry.

I tried it a sample of the Banana Nut in the regular MRE. Had a strong strange aftertaste, not sure if that’s there with the lite.

The MRE Lite, MRE Bars, Protein mixed with Oatmeal are all now snacks/meal replacements if necessary for me. In my mind it’s about options…More of a statement than anything. It’s good to have those options that taste great.