Recover Faster with MFIT Supps’ Recoup: Hemp-Based Post Workout!

Recover Faster with MFIT Supps’ Recoup: Hemp-Based Post Workout!

Originally published at: https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/mfit-supps-recoup

What a brilliant idea – Recoup is a hemp-based post workout recovery formula, you need to add to your supplement stack! It’s hard to believe that MFIT Supps launched at the Arnold Sports Festival in 2019, given how much success they’ve already experienced. They were able to release 14 outstanding… …(Read more on the PricePlow Blog)

You forgot the positive spin on the price . Like only $73??? Wow! what a bargain

3 Likes

Tbh it’s using some expensive-ass ingredients (colostrum notably is really fucking expensive to my knowledge, if you know it’s not then hit me up with your source, I’m interested). Usually people use that excuse for like, curcumin or fancier forms of creatine or whatever, which makes me roll my eyes, but I get it here.

Also at 30 servings per tub, it’s only about $2/serving, which is not only reasonable for the formula, but kinda standard for supplements nowadays.

I dunno, i like it.

1 Like

Right, you get what you pay for.

This company will not be at retailers because it’s too expensive to wholesale. It’s expensive.