RADIATE Fat with RXS Supplements Radiate Capsules

RADIATE Fat with RXS Supplements Radiate Capsules
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/radiate-fat-burner

Summer is coming. If you’re anything like us, you may have waited too long to start your summer shredding protocol. Given that there’s precious few weeks left to get our cuts and veins in order, supplementation will be part of the puzzle. RXS Supplements provides the solution with the new… …(Read more on the PricePlow Blog)

Now stack it with the Beast Sauna product

Lolol, I feel my calves cramp from sodium loss just thinking of it.

my order came with a hand-written note, I was pleasantly surprised someone took the time to write it :slight_smile:

Update, now I have beast sauna. Just need some caps to try it out

Yea, that was a nice touch. Poor guy has my same handwriting or as my teachers alway called it “ chicken scratch”

What the hell?! I can’t find radiate anywhere! I want to try it with my last couple months of shredding for the show!

How about directly from their site?

oh yeah, duh. Anyone got a coupon code? :smile:

Of course! “PRICEPLOW” takes off 39.41%

LOL, duh. Purchased. Thanks man!

Awesome, let us know how it goes!

Actually just received some right now! Will be trying, then trying Sauna, then combining them

You going to do two caps at once or split?

Haven’t yet decided. Likely 2 by their lonesome, since I handle Yohimbine with ease, and then 1 with the sauna

I’ve been mixing it up, two caps wasn’t bad

In for the combo review. Ive been wanting to try it out…but wanted someone else to buy it first lol.

You guys are crazy. lol

I’ll just start with one fat burner, and see if I survive.

LOL @TheMyth :joy:

With all the notes he’s been writing it’s actually getting significantly better! You should have seen his notes back in the day!

Thank you for your support @Msseffect @Anthony!