PricePlow's Digital Content Manager

Hi everyone!

My name is Heather Jacques and I joined the PricePlow crew to take on the role of being their Digital Content Manager! I am more than excited to help spread the word about brands,products, and the latest supplement industry news. 2020 is going to be a great year for PricePlow and we will be putting out more quality content then ever before. I will be writing several blogs, so if you have any questions for me feel free to reach out! You can follow me on IG @h_jacques Stay tuned for all that PricePlow has to offer this year!

16 Likes

Hi Heather, welcome to the community. Looking forward to the great things to come here on PP in 2020!

Congratulations and welcome to the team! Hopefully we’ll see you around the forums, we’re in need of some fresh faces tbh

2 Likes

Welcome to the squad!!

The one question everyone is wondering…

Do you even lift…bruh?? :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Bravo

Welcome!

Welcome!

Happy to have you on the team Heather!

Enjoy the forums but don’t worry, they’re just keyboard warriors :wink:

1 Like

I’m going to kick your ass…I’m triggered.

4 Likes

Welcome! Cheers!

Give it time and you’ll forget all about it Bill.

2 Likes

Did you have to proclaim your love for Nutrabio to get the position ?

I kid kid

Welcome!

6 Likes

looking forward to all the new Nutrabio ads

6 Likes

Look at Gaspari and Cellucor coming off the top rope…

4 Likes

Only one was kidding

6 Likes

Now that’s funny, I don’t care who you are…LOL I have always said, NutraBio may be quality but they are expensive and have some of the worst tasting protein I have ever had. They need some flavoring tips, advice, and help!

2 Likes

Their most recent proteins are really really good.
And let’s face it, you pay for quality.

2 Likes

Not the worst I’ve ever had, but definitely not very good.

Imo, there’s not much excuse for bad tasting supplements any more. Raws can be bitter, yeah, but I’ve seen companies nearly perfectly mask PEA, which tastes like sucking the Grim Reaper’s toes, so like, what’s everyone else’s excuse

But that’s off-topic.

2 Likes

I love how it just says “Black Guy” lol.

1 Like