PricePlow Nation, Meet PricePlow's Newest Co-Host!

What does being a millennial brand entail exactly? Coming out with some clothing, snap backs, and finding the “influencer” with the fatest ass to pretend to use your product?

Also images, bright colors. Appealing to gaming, I believe OL does some stuff with OverWatch

All those gaming suppz are stupid af imo. I can’t see too many people mixing some powders up before they play video games. A carbonated rtd is another story

3 Likes

Stupid to you sure,
but for the millions of gamers out there who play there is a larger market then you think for it.
The amount of online games, MMORPG’s, and first-person shooters being played now is at an all-time high. For companies to market or make products to appeal to these consumers is a great way to expand their supplement line and get their name into a whole new territory for exposure.

1 Like

There’s definitely a market for an RTD gaming product like I said. Don’t see powders being successful in the long term

Bob is correct The eGaming market is huge

1 Like

If they were not successful, that is why companies are sponsoring gaming athletes to promote their brands.

Lets also factor in how much money these EGamers can make playing video games for a living, winning LAN tournaments, or going to major compeitions among the US and playing against other CAL (Cyber Athlete Amateur League) teams. You see a company who helps sponsor a contest with thousands of dollars up for stakes you will market and expose your name/products.

There is a lot more to gaming then you think when it comes to marketing. Look at how wide spread games like Fortnite are becoming. If you sponsor someone who live streams on twitch to tens of thousands of people you are getting massive exposure, making money, and generating new customers.

This will only continue to get larger, the demand will only become bigger as video gaming continues to expand and more people continue to game.

I remember being a young kid, desperately begging my parents to buy me GFuel, since all my favorite Call of Duty YouTubers were drinking and sponsoring it. The influence online personalities can have on kids is honestly astonishing. All my friends wanted nothing more than a Scuf controller and GFuel as well. Even today I see the market for GFuel, and as far as gamers go, I think it’s still the most popular, even being a powder. It’s hard to really know how wide the influence is in the gaming industry if you didn’t get to experience it as a part of your life growing up

1 Like

I believe Ghost has recently signed a gamer to their team as well.

2 Likes

Yea, and there’s also a hundred other companies trying to peddle accessories and other stuff to that same market, with a lot more money than your bros at Ghost. Mom and Dads money only goes so far. Many will try, but few will succeed.

1 Like

I mean don’t get me wrong I don’t get it either

1 Like

I personally know quite a few who do…the E-Gaming community is MASSIVE

1 Like

Hate to say it, but aderol is the ultimate gamer fuel. Suck that down with any gas station RTD and you’re in the one for hours.

Speaking anecdotally here. Had some long Halo 3 nights and COD MW2 (yah - I’m old now), back in college.

Add some Taco Bell and maybe some Gummy Bears - those were all the supps I needed.

2 Likes

pff back in my college days it was Quake 2 + Mountain Dew + Doritos. Gaming all night!!! that was a few days back…

3 Likes

Vyvanse and monster was all we needed back then! :joy:

2 Likes

Bingo… They did… and Dan said it was an immediate jump for business with expanding into the gaming market. Now you will see them drop a nootropic based product in the future just for that reason

1 Like

Folks…there is an entire eGaming Complex at Luxor in Vegas. If Vegas has jumped on board…well they aren’t in anything to lose money…

And I do agree with the initial concept…I mean as guy’s who get off the couch and go to the gym and utilize supplements to support a ‘healthy’ lifestyle I get it…

1 Like

Dan can sign whoever he wants, still not going to beat an RTD. Will look forward to picking it up on a fire sale to stack with my pres

Dude… Quake 3 Arena. :sunglasses:

1 Like

yessssssssss you get it!!! Unreal Tournament, ya know the fun days of gaming! I won’t lie, I played City of Heroes when it was out, so I have been having a blast playing the game again since its been “released” again! Hash Tag Retired Life!

1 Like