Preferences on Sleep Aids

I’m curious as to what you do the other 95% of the time.

3 Likes

“Whatever it takes…babe”

1 Like

I should add that Kodiak Coma works amazingly well too, but holy hell that is a knockout! HUGE dose, so if you are not used to Phenibut not suggested. I dig it but even that is too much for me as a multiple a week use!

1 Like

Gotta snap up that coma before they reformulate.

1 Like

ahh are they reformulating it? i hope glaxon keeps sedative the way it is and just better… the saddest reform was RCSS Resurrection.original was AMAZING new one GARBAGE! hate when they mess with the things I love lol!!

My mistake. They already reformulated it and I was looking at the old label.

1 Like

Ironically, Coma and Sedative kept me up and give me restless sleep.

I’ll never understand why. I used the whole bottle of each to make sure it wasn’t an adjustment period issue. They just didn’t work well for me.

Resurrect PM from RCSS kept me up at night years ago when it first released

1 Like

I’ve seen tyrosine in small doses through some of these products, which still baffles me, as tyrosine acts similar to caffeine for me, but exclusively for my brain.

Not sure how we can all respond so differently to different ingredients. Humans are weird.

Good to hear this

Been using this product for the past week and I’m pleasantly surprised at its effectiveness while only using one capsule. Good at helping me fall asleep and causing pleasant dreams during the night with no sleep hangover in the AM

2 Likes