PEScience Protein Powder Expands with Strawberry Cheesecake Flavor

Originally published at: PEScience Select Protein Powder: A Constant Top-Rated Protein

Strawberry Cheesecake PEScience Protein is out… but hurry, this one may not last forever One of the companies with a massive fan favorite protein powder is none other than PEScience. Although they lack a huge list of flavor menu in comparison to the likes of corporations like Optimum Nutrition or… …(Read more on the PricePlow Blog)

I hate that I would consider buying an entire tub just to try it…

If it tastes anything like USP Labs strawberry cheesecake from a few years ago…goooood night. :cowboy_hat_face::open_mouth::hugs:

2 Likes

I picked one up. Probably on point with flavor

Let us know how it is!

USP Labs Oxy Elite was the GOAT Strawberry literally the best I have ever had.
I got 1 tub, I don’t like risking fruit flavors on the market because they can either be 100% hit or miss.

The reps have stated this is 75% cheesecake and 25% strawberry in flavor with pieces of frozen dried strawberries in the batter (Posted the pic in the new supplement thread)

i will have my review up in a shake, protein pudding, and I will bake a protein cheesecake with it (Strwaberry Cheesecake) to see how it holds up. My guess is a middle of the road flavor from them… Vanilla, White Chocolate Mint, PB Cookie, SnickerDoodle are my favorites from them (in that order)

I also noticed some flavors mix VERY thick (White chocolate mint, vanilla, SnickerDoodle) and some mix very thin (Frosted chocolate cupcake, cookies and cream, peanut butter cup)

1 Like

Looking forward to your review.

1 Like

You ever get this review up?

April 1st

1 Like