Olympus Labs Massacr3 Brings Innovation and a Laxogenin Mega-Dose

Originally published at: https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/olympus-labs-massacr3

Next up in a series of Olympus Labs updates is Massacr3, a supplement that works to promote natural muscle-building through a natural three-ingredient formulation in true DemiGod fashion. This supplement actually came out a year ago – November 2017 – but we’re finally catching up to it now. Will it… …(Read more on the PricePlow Blog)

Did separate 3 month runs of both Massacre and Epilogue. To this date, I have received little to no effect from any sort of Laxogenin product…maybe some joint relief but I’m stretching it. With Epilogue and another popular Epi product, I have surprisingly seen a few pounds weight gain and some strength gains. Anyone else tried both?

OL’s newer formulas have been fairly impressive, especially considering you can get this for under 30$.

I would say they currently have by far the best laxogenin and epicatchen products on the market. I am still unsure laxogenin is worth using unless you are taking allot of other stuff, but their epi product looks like something I may try at some point

1 Like

Agreed, Epilogue was worth it IMO.