Olympus Labs K1ngs Slayer: A Natural Anabolic with an Appetite for Destruction

Olympus Labs K1ngs Slayer: A Natural Anabolic with an Appetite for Destruction

Originally published at: https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/olympus-labs-k1ngs-slayer

With one new muscle-building ingredient and three appetite-boosters, this supplement is sure to have you slaying -in both the gym and the kitchen! It’s been a long time since we’ve covered Olympus Labs, but after countless requests on our YouTube channel and a look at their latest product labels, we’ve… …(Read more on the PricePlow Blog)

My anecdotal experience was not positive

Care to elaborate?

I always read on the main things people feel or gain with these natty products being stuff like muscle fullness, appetite stimulation, increased strength etc. I did not get anything of that sort. I really don’t know what it did. There were no noticeable changes.

I find that most of OL’s more niche products, while no doubt innovative, just aren’t as effective as (or at best break even with) the tried and true generic formulas.

Transdermal laxogenin for example is, on paper, a really fuckin neato idea. I, and everyone I know who’s tried it, experienced nothing (and even when I tried to return it they were like “the effects are really mild, you’re probably experiencing them and just not noticing”)

same… it was a big nothing for me, sadly.