Olympus Labs Conqu3r Unleashed Blind Pre-Review

Olympus Labs Conqu3r Unleashed Blind Pre-Review

There are good surprises in life and and bad surprises. Bad surprises = walking out to your car and finding it has a flat tire. Good surprises = finding $20 in your pocket! Wednesday happened to be a day with a good surprise. A mystery package showed up in the …
(Read More on the PricePlow Blog)

Great pre-review! Did you feel any tingles? If you didn't, I assume they didn't include beta-alanine in it. I'm looking to take a one month break from beta-alanine and creatine, so if it doesn't contain creatine either, then you've got me all convinced! Hope they release it in Europe, though.

Here you go!

"I didn't feel any tingles from Conqu3r unleashed, so I would assume there is no beta alanine in it whatsoever. Conqu3r Demigod edition did not contain any beta alanine, so I do not think this new formula does either. As far a creatine, Olympus Labs includes creatine monohydrate in their Vitality supplement, so there should be none of that in the new edition of Conqu3r either.

I think you will enjoy the new product when it comes out and it really is a solid pre workout. I would estimate the caffeine to be in the 200-250mg range if your stim sensitive. So, it provides a good amount but nothing too over the top.

Just out of curiousity, why do you feel the need to take a break from creatine and beta alanine? There's no evidence to suggest these supplements ever need to be cycled.

Thanks for the feedback and let me know if you have any other questions!

-Robert"

Note that our Best Pre Workout Guide at https://blog.priceplow.com/... allows you to filter out those two and see what's left. It's not much though!!

Unfortunately, that kind of filtering is not yet ready on the main PricePlow site. That'd be a lot more complicated when we get to it.

Thanks!

Excellent Robert, this is good news! I've read on different sources (including Livestrong) that creatine and beta-alanine needed to be "cycled" to enhance their efficacy - something like two months on, one month off. And those two ingredients were included in ALL the pre's I've been taking these past months, so I figured it would be appropriate to take some time off of them. I've also checked our your pre-workout selection (based on pumps, focus, energy, etc.) and CL White Pipes looked like a great option! What's your personal take on that "cycle" thing as far as BA & creatine are concerned?

Do you have any actual research to back that cycling statement up? Because I'm not sure I believe a single word of it.

The point is to keep carnosine and creatine stores saturated so they can do their effective jobs. We know that each one is long-term safe, but there's no conclusive evidence you'd need to cycle them.

Realize that Livestrong is nothing more than a content farm that is used to game Google and sell ads. There is more broscience than not there, and their "sources cited" are never to actual studies - they're to more bogus broscience sites or just link to something like WebMD.

The majority of the content on that site is about as much of a joke as Lance Armstrong himself.

Anyway, with all that said, you don't necessarily need to get creatine / beta alanine in pre workout. CONQU3R does well because they put the money into ingredients effective for *this* work out, right here right now. Not many products do only that.

CL White Pipes is definitely a good one. Robert's a huge fan of it!!!

Actually no, I don't have any study/research to substantiate that claim apart from the Livestrong source (OK, my bad) and some threads on the subject in the BB forums. I thought it would be similar to pre-workouts (however, I don't cycle them due to not building any tolerance).
Thanks for the info, though. Can't wait for you to release the ingredient label for this new product. And, hopefully, they'll distribute it in France.