Nutrabio Natural Line is Expanding

0.0 0

With PRE and Intra Blast
With 2 new flavors each

No artificial flavor, sweeteners or colors.
They even taste better than our regular PRE and Intra. No stevia bitterness.

Mike, our flavorist, killed it on taste this time.
And like all NutraBio products, they are NON GMO, Vegetarian Kosher,
have No fillers or excipients, no proprietary blends, full dosages,
and full label transparency…

Love the aesthetic of this new line honestly

I know, its so clean - INSIDE OUT :slight_smile:

Love the use of Stevia rather than sucralose too.

Formulas the same? Or have there been any updates there?

The only tweaks were switching from stevia to sucralose in both and PRE we removed a caffeine to replace with a green coffee bean stim.

But the over all is exact!

That’s not very natural my friend.

It’s natural flavorings, natural sweeteners and natural coloring. Just like our Natrual BCAA and Proteins that are available now.

Awesome Interview from Price Plow and we talk about the New Natural Line Coming… :slight_smile:

If you are going to the Natural Products Expo West in Anaheim

We will be there Sampling and Officially Releasing PRE and Intra Blast Natural Version.

Booth 4673

Alongside the pre and infra, I’ll definitely have to try the new protein. I’ve been using MRE Lite the past couple of days and really enjoy the little to no bloating. I’ve tried GAT plant protein and enjoyed it, so I can only imagine how your all’s protein will taste!

The Grass Fed Whey, Organic Planet Protein and BCAAs are out and available now.

Oh yeah man the Grass Fed Protein would be great for you, this is the purest Isolate you will find. Even our regular Isolate (If you haven’t tried it) is super clean. Not having all the extra fillers and artificial ingredients is a huge step to not incurring digestion distress and bloating.