NutraBio is in the Vitamin Shoppe Battle of the Brands!

Same. lol

@mike what’s with the minimum character rule?!

1 Like

And considering how many characters there are on this forum…

1 Like

You gotta earn your spam round these parts, fella!

1 Like

From the list on those brackets, Dymatize wasn’t even on the list. Had they been. Not one of those companies would beat Dymatize for quality and taste.

1 Like

I couldn’t possibly disagree with you more.

Dymatize wouldn’t even dent this competition. They are a faceless, nameless company run by a conglomeration that stands for nothing and nobody truly cares about. They sell commodities, and they have mostly customers – not fans – who will not go to bat for them. Further, said conglomeration clearly doesn’t give a shit about us or our community, so at least the feeling is mutual.

Companies like that do not win competitions like this, and these kinds of businesses are not doing as well in the current environment.

Meanwhile, they have one good flagship product (ISO-100), and their #2 flagship product has a primary ingredient that nobody even knows what it is. Their pre workout turned into a brick for me in less than a week. They have not innovated for a decade, outside of a couple flavors you seem to like.

The market has shifted and these conglomerate-owned brands are losing market share, and will continue to lose if they continue to misunderstand their market.

2 Likes

Yeah, I just recently bought the new cotton candy pre workout. It was clumped, had to do the freezer trick it said too. Didn’t work completely but got it better than it was.
But their flavoring system for their protein is hands down the best, only one that can match it in some flavors is MTS Nutrition.

1 Like

Care to elaborate on what this is?

VOTE NUTRABIO!!!

Voting ends Sunday…Be sure to take a second and VOTE Nutrabio :slight_smile:

Go here>>>>>>>>> https://www.vitaminshoppe.com/lp/battle-of-the-brands3

Thanks Guys!!!

1 Like

Put the supplement in the freezer…stops the clumping

1 Like

Only stops it? Doesn’t reverse the effects at all?

Nope…it stops the clumping…then once it defrosts it should be fine…pain in the ass to do it…but it does work. Dymatize PWO especially had an issue with this from what I understand

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks!

1 Like

Yes, you put the container in the freezer for 24 hours. Take it out to get it to room temperature. You then shake it like crazy to loosen the powder up. It didn’t get all the clumps but better than it was. There is even a sticker on the lid that tells you to do this and to expect clumping.

1 Like

Does this only work on Glycerol-based supplements? Do tell more! And would you mind if we made a quick blog post about this??

1 Like

FYI

Mark Glazier (NutraBio CEO and Founder) will be on Facebook LIVE soon.

Discussing The Natural Line

On NutraBio Nation Facebook Group, if you haven’t joined yet…get on it!!!

HERE >>>>> Facebook Groups

1 Like

Trust me you don’t need my permission to do a blog post. I don’t recall where I read this or heard about it but it does indeed work. And honestly could not tell you what ingredient causes it. Didn’t Dymatize stop selling their PWO for a while (I recall it was out of stock) so that they could attempt to fix the issue? Somebody else may recall this.

1 Like

There is no way you don’t already know this. Some companies even tell you to do that to keep from clumping. Works on any pwo

1 Like

Would be a great topic, a lot of people run into this issue, but don’t know what to do.

1 Like

I could say anything I want right here…:wink:

1 Like

What does Dymatize do for quality that Kaged and NutraBio do not?

2 Likes