New supplement thread

Took 5g to do a blood glucose test (didn’t publish it, forget why, should do again). Did NOT enjoy how it felt. Was irritable.

1 Like

Too much gives me massive brain fog when the come down hits. Way worse than when I load carbs up. Very weird feeling. How long did it take for the onset of the irritability for you?

Eh cool doesn’t always = $

Not to steal the thread (and feel free to delete), but why did I just order Magnum Quattro from Amazon? Convenience and cost. Same day delivery and cheaper than anywhere else I looked plus free shipping. It’s a competitive marketplace you want to get your products in the hands of your clients faster…

I’d be curious as to who is actually creating these supplements for Amazon.

1 Like

ANS new preworkout ‘Prophecy’ going to have a 21g scoop, 20 servings - what do you guys think will be in there?

1 Like

Pre-Workout ingredients? Just a guess

3 Likes

5 Likes

I’m here to help Dan…

2 Likes

1 Like

$50 a tub or $90 for 2
Just LOL…

not very original flavors either.

i’d assume the “Rubbles” is the same as the “Loopy” limited flavor from the last batch.

Yeah - think the idea is fruity pebbles this time, where last time it was fruit loops.

1 Like

Its Fruity Pebbles, Loopy was Fruit Loops

two cereals they are almost identical in taste.

some of the other choices were…

Butter Pecan, Lemon Cake, Root Beer Float, Crispy Marshmallow Treat.

now those i would have paid for… well not $50 a tub.

You forgot the free metal shaker, that’s important to note. It’s free. And metal.

1 Like

Well hey Doug, let’s see Gaspari come up with those flavor suggestions: ; )

I’d love some butter pecan!

3 Likes

Fruit loops and fruity pebbles are def not identical in taste

3 Likes

The time for charging a premium price for me-too supps is over… I can see at launch but they continue to price their products the same. MAN won’t be able to stay alive with all of the new entrants including behemoth Amazon

Yeah the fact that they think you can’t go pay half the price and get something that still tastes great is mind blowing. That price is beyond laughable

we had an incredible flavor brainstorm session, hope some of them see the light of day.

2 Likes

Mega Pre Black from Primeval Labs

6g L Citrulline
3.2g BA
3g Betaine
2g Choline
325mg Dynamine
325mg Caffeine
300mg L Norvaline
150mg ElevATP
68mg Dicaffeine Malate
50mg N-Methyltyrammine HCl