New supplement thread

Hm, certainly interesting. Was it off-putting or tolerable?

All I know is in the OG flavors Rock Candy was beyond awful. I don’t even know what it tasted like. Also both tubs came without a scoop

Magnum product is underdosed in Lions Mane, same issue with ANS Rave

1 Like

Random question. Has anyone had MyCookie Snickerdoodle flavor? Was thinking about using the bogo on campus protein to pick some up.

Grab SD with regular Chocolate Chip (their best flavor IMO). I had a lot of customers grab Carrot Cake (Since it sounded unique, but said it was decent at best). Their PB is middle of the road, and red velvet is weaker then regular chocolate chip IMO.

i can get you a coupon code too if you want to order

The first bit of news we have is about Olympus Labs’ entirely new pre-workout which will be called I Am Suprem3. We don’t know much about this one just yet, only that it’ll be quite powerful as the brand is claiming it will have the highest doses of Dynamine and TeaCrine in the industry.

1 Like

I didn’t care for any of the PS cookies. Them, Mt, Iconic all have that doughy texture that’s off. Sinister has somewhat of that texture as well but their flavors are so much better.

1 Like

Europa exclusive coming soon

Tolerable, but nothing I would go out and buy a tub of…

1 Like

O boy another theacrine+dyanamine preworkout
This is practically becoming its own sub category…

1 Like

I do really like theacrine but people are jumping on Dynamine like it’s DMAA.

2 Likes

Personally do not get much out of dynamine, but everyone responds different. Since it has released now everyone wants to reformulate their products with it.

1 Like

We’ve also never seen high doses either to be fair. Everyone’s been putting 100mg-200mg at 40% yield. I don’t feel any different at a 200mg dose. I get much more out of Teacrine and notice it

I’ve tried 300mg in bulk and honestly teacrine is superior to me

TeaCrine has been pretty mild for me, even at the “higher” doses. Dynamine was great for me right off the bat.

Just got this in
6g l-Citrulline
2.5g betaine
2g arginine nitrate
2g calcium lactate
115mg vitamin c
325mg calcium

Gonna try it out

3 Likes

I just had too, I couldn’t resist.

3 Likes

But is it green?

For the record, it is NOT green it’s very fine white crystalline

2 Likes

Well how are you going to become the hulk if it aint green?!