New supplement thread

Gamers would use them. Anyone looking to be competitive in any activity would likely look for cheap, legal, easily accessible options to enchants performance. Granted, some of them will just opt for Adderal instead haha, but that’s a different thing entirely.

2 Likes

Especially a legal, easily accessible, and not super expensive option. Very appealing for a TON of people.

Would be just fine as a double scooper, but uhhh, doesn’t have the servings to utilize that, lmao

2 Likes

A ten serving tub for ~$30 doesn’t appeal to you??

1 Like

Looks like Ben got his hands on some new new from Nutrabio

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEKW6CRDPug/?igshid=ywi2cj1egvz2

2 Likes

Actually, been helping Mark with formulating these for a few months

Internally testing these currently. Couple things to tweak on the fat burner and make sure the GDA is safe and we’ll be flavoring soon.

3 Likes

Looking forward to seeing what these end up being. What ever happened to that Ethix line from NB?

That is a sister line exclusive for B&M
@Extrabeef may know more then myself since he is much closer to the brand

2 Likes

ETHIX line is no more, this is a sub brand for NB, I don’t think it’s B&M exclusive but it won’t be compliant for BBcom/GNC

Good info to know

A retail-only brand!

You can sign up for PricePlow’s ETHIX news alerts below on this page, but note that this is a retail-only brand, meant to pay it back to the retailers who have carried the industry so far. This means that PricePlow’s price alerts, coupons, and deal alerts won’t apply… so you’ll have to see it in real life for yourself!

Ghost Sour Watermelon Warheads
Next energy flavor

And they have many more coming (think gamer flavors)

No ETA yet

2 Likes

@Dougefresh93 would appreciate how “official” that looks

I ordered the Price Plow Lift Box, mine should be in Tuesday… I will let Yinz know how it is!

3 Likes

Shouldn’t it be the ‘bro do you even’ Lift Box?

1 Like

Core Update:

Doug’s/Core Protein Balls
Lunching Oct 31 or Before Black Friday - 40 Minute

New Greens flavors launching Sept 21st - 43 Minute

• Arnold Palmer
  • Grape Candy

New Core Fatburner “Core Sear” - 18 Minute

4 Ingredients (3 Trademarked)

2 Likes

Core Sear was announced last week

1 Like
2 Likes

Merica, Bang, C4, Monster for me.

3 Likes

Merica, Lit, C4, Monster for me

1 Like

If you’d like a quick one minute laugh at the expense of Dr Jym, listen to Robert S.'s (from Apollon) opinion on the guy

https://youtu.be/uA2qwXHMJNw?t=2906

2 Likes