New supplement thread

At least they didn’t put reds in the title/cover photo eh @Clipper83 ?

1 Like

Glad I didn’t hold my “breath.”

Good joke for @SteelerBill13

1 Like

Or…once it’s released, we can all Breathe easier…

1 Like

We apologize for the delayed release of Breathe. We are doing everything we can to release Breathe soon. It’s a one of a kind product and we want to be sure you’re getting the best when it releases. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us. (customercare@nutrabio.com). Thank you.

3 Likes

I am surprised Nutrabio has not released a greens supplement with all of their releases in the recent months.

Gaspari Elderberry Gummies

elderberry (30:1) at 75mg alongside 5mg of zinc and 50mg of vitamin C, with a total of ten calories per gummy.

30 Gummies ~ $20

@Dougefresh93

2 Likes

My hunch is that a quality Greens supplement takes much longer to develop – so many ingredients to source, test, dose, etc – so it’s much harder to time it against current events.

I’m not sure about Gaspari, but Ghost Greens was already being previewed back in December… when only the Chinese government knew about the Coronavirus :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Primeval Greens Product

1 Like

@Dougefresh93 @DanielMoo any opinions on the Proven Immunity flavor… Considering a stack for May.

1 Like

mine is enroute… I was told it is as the flavor is described a very refreshing citrus. best i can do for you atm.

and to answer the above, our greens and reds has been in the works for a good while.

and for Gaspari Elderberry Gummies, i like the fact we can maybe one day make other supps into Gummies are well.

1 Like

3 New Products/Flavors dropping from Build Fast Formula in the next 2-3 weeks
I will keep you guys in the loop the launch soon!

4 Likes

80-20 fan club will be watching :eyes: .

3 Likes

Choc PB will be an upcoming flavor and my coupon code will work on the launch for that cheap cheap price :slight_smile:

More to come

Yes!

New Eighty:20 Flavor – One you should really enjoy!

1 Like

I’m in

uhh Choc PB 80:20… yeah when can i pre order?

1 Like

Ill let you pre-order if you use the right coupon code

:slight_smile:

hahhahahhah yESSSSSSSSSSSSS

1 Like

The generic coupon code used for the sale and my coupon will yield the same discount. I will update you shortly when it is available.
There are some other things which you have asked about we are putting out very soon.
If you have kept along in this thread you should know the other category BFF is tackling shortly