New supplement thread

@burntreality :wink:

@Matt_Towson Always appreciate your support, Matt. Doug and I will always try our best to supply folks here with any new product on the horizon.

@BigHoop65 I do know where you’re coming from RE: old PJ burps (never experienced myself), but none to report with the new PlasmaJet. This one also doesn’t smell like something you don’t want to get pulled over with…

3 Likes

Those were not very good IMO, hopefully these are better.
Those tasted incredibly bland and chalky (Maybe I got some bad bars)

2 Likes

Agreed. Got a few samples from the Bang boxes that they sent out a while ago.

Email today from Kaged Muscle stating:

• New Stim Free PreKaged
  • Hydra Charge Pink Lemonade

Talk amongst yourselves.

1 Like

and Proven Joint are to me two of most underrated supplements i use regularly.

@Matt_Towson my man

4 Likes

Nice box of misc goodies there

I try to share the wealth!

1 Like

These could be legit.

3 Likes

yes i can’t wait to try!!

1 Like

Now Available to Order

Gluten Free & Nut Free Outright Bars with Sunflower Seed Butter

Macros:
Calories – 300

Fat – 16g

Carbs – 21g

Protein – 17g

Ingredients:

Sunflower Seed Butter

Maple Syrup

Pea Protein, Brown Rice Protein

Dark Chocolate Chips

Cocoa & Natural Flavorings

3 Likes

Raze BAJA Lime next flavor

2 Likes

Linoleic Acid and Maple Syrup!!!

1 Like

My wife followed up. Marc confirmed that it’s made on the shared lines with his other nut products… That may scare off those that aren’t tolerant of that practice. But at least it’s a version of outright I can keep at home.

2 Likes

April 27 Launch

1 Like

Ghost delivers more info on Ghost Gamer (2 Min Mark) ~ 150mg Caffeine

Ghost —
Mama Guzman Flavors
5 New BCAA Flavors
Whey Flavors
New Legend Formula

Beta Test Marshmallow Cereal Milk - 9 Minute
Peach Flavor - 10:30 Minute
BCAA Blueberry Acai - 11 Minute
Ghost Vegan Chocolate Cereal Milk - 12 Minute
– Release March 7th… National Cereal Day –

1 Like

Standard Cereal Milk started out tasting just like Captain Crunch, but for some reason I didn’t get that in recent (~4 months ago) batches, which came off as a poorly executed Vanilla.

Here’s hoping that Marshmallow Cereal Milk can be the hero we deserve :smile:.

Peach Gamer was my favorite

What do you guys think about the whole “gamer” market? It looks like Ghost and Redcon are both looking to take some share of that market. I could be wrong and I know almost nothing about this, but from a business standpoint I’m not sure the market is there. I feel that most would just rather crack open a monster or a mtn dew.

One way I could see it working is if they push the nootropics and stims and market it as more beneficial than caffeine alone, but there are plenty of products that exist like this in the industry already.

That being said I might just try out one of these products when they come out. And treat it like @TheSolution talks about campus protein fuel, like an energy drink (I’ll place an order for fuel soon, Bob :slight_smile: ).

Curious to hear you guy’s thoughts

It’s a very smart play.
The gamer market is huge and I mean huge right now.

Plus eSports is really taking off now and companies are offering millions of dollars in prizes.
(Last year is a good example. Fortnite had a prize pool of 30 millions dollars for their World Cup tournament and I believe DOTA 2 also broke the 30 million dollar prize pool last year).

2 Likes