New supplement thread

You’re either the only one to notice and/or the only one to care enough on this forum to post :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Just a heads up, Gaspari Nutrition’s Proven Egg is 30% off right now on their website with the code EGG30. Just picked up two tubs of the Salted Caramel flavor last night. Can’t wait to try it out after all the raving reviews on here.

3 Likes

I have only had the Salted Caramel so far but it was legit.

3 Likes

My favorite of the flavors! They nailed it

1 Like

Nice thank you. Salted caramel is amazing. I may snag up a chocolate and am awaiting the pb cup release

awwww man,… RIch told me end of February, he moved up another release ahead of it.

2 Likes

New super pump he was showing on his IG?

1 Like

we are still testing that… and it’s fun to test the batches let me tell you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

A definite perk of the job haha

1 Like

i def want to try it out soon! salted caramel anything is my favorite lol

3 Likes

Outright Crisp Protein Bar

Biggest change:

• 20g protein as opposed to the usual range of 14 to 17g

• filled with crispy pieces to give it that extra protein.

ETA: Outright Crisp Protein Bar is due launch in February

First Flavor:

Double Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter.

2 Likes

I don’t know if you guys saw it/care but Jocko Willink dropped a supplement line at VS. The drinks look interesting 95mg of caffeine and all natural.

1 Like

Crushin’ Cola Outlift Amped

ETA March

I just saw that line at VS this weekend when I was doing a demo. Not sure who the target audience is and it seems to be a premium level priced (at least their protein). $45 for a two pound tub.

My guess is military and or tacticool people who listen to Joe Rogan lol

1 Like

$35 for a 12 pack of crappy energy drinks.

2 Likes

Well the guy was a Navy Seal so I am not interested at all. Seals have a way of selling out and celebrating failures (think Lone Survivor and every other Seal movie made). Oh well, I am sure they will kill it in marketing though to the average consumer. Now Seals can finally live up to what we used to call them Sleep Eat And Lift. SEa, Air, Land, I think not! Rant over

1 Like

The SEAL that has been in the news recently got a sponsorship deal with Redcon1. Sorry to ruin that brand for you Chris :joy: :joy:

They ruined it for me the second they named Green Beret a vegan Protein…bastards! :slight_smile: RIP Redcon1 lol

3 Likes

Good call! Stuff is great. Eagerly waiting for PB Proven Egg… some other fun things beforehand.

4 Likes