The rock also partook in salt and straw too

I had never heard of them…but good for The Rock

It’s the best in the US
I order from them all the time

1 Like

Don’t forget his water deal

I need to get out more

:slight_smile:

The upcoming product’s serving is going to be almost five times as heavy as C4 Extreme and just short of twice the size of C4 Ultimate.

6 Likes

Well if it’s not Starbucks you prob haven’t had it :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Coming in 2020

1 Like

Wow 5-htp with yohimbine! They must really want the user to get serotonin syndrome. Yum yum. Do not put 5 htp in a preworkout its dumb. If you want a mood boost preworkout use kanna.

1 Like

Not to mention the white writing on a pink background; it actually hurts to look at.

1 Like

I’m glad i’m not the only one who noticed this LOL

Not really sure how much of a true nootropic I’d cal it, but it’s certainly different. I’ll give it that.

1 Like

Yikes one of their most disappointing products yet.

2 Likes

It’s definitely an interesting take on this category, I would try it out, but not sure if i would invest the money in a tub? lol

1 Like

FWIW they explain the idea behind the supp on Stack3d instagram page

I don’t get it, but whatever. A keto product that will knock you out of keto. An intra-workout with less than 10g carbs per full serving, and no EAAs. An energy drink replacement with an undisclosed amount of caffeine? And apparently $1.50 per full serving too.

And more proprietary blends AND not disclosing extract standardization. Hell, apparently not even disclosing caffeine content?

But let me guess, some people will claim that “we trust the company and that the people formulating know what they’re doing.” Whatever, but why should we have to?

2 Likes

Does anyone remember this article?

And this quote from it:

“But it protects muh formula!”
This is also another weak lie. You act like we can’t get your product lab tested for a few grand? By the time we’re done testing it, we’ll probably have better data on it than you do, given the current state of contract manufacturing.

1 Like

I also take issue with their product write-up.

So, we know that, per full/max serving, there’s 9g carbs, with d-ribose being listed second. So it’s can’t possibly have more than 4.5g, and even having that much would mean having literally no HBCD, which I’d hope they have a fair bit of, not just having it as label-dusting or window-dressing.

Anyway, they reference a study on d-ribose that used 10g/day d-ribose, which is more than twice as much as the most they can possibly have in their product at the full serving size.

Then they reference a study on HBCD that used 15g, when their product can’t have more than 3g, considering it’s listed third in a blend that has a total of 9g. And to have maximum of 3g HBCD, that means the maximum dose of the aforementioned d-ribose would also be ~3g, or even less than the 4.5g previously calculated as the most, which would be even less than the 10g from the study they referenced.

It seems sort of disingenuous to me to reference studies on ingredients that use ~2-5x the dose you have.

2 Likes

Off topic but looking back at that thread, I noticed a brand we haven’t heard from in a while @MuscleElements

@Mike or @Extrabeef heard from these guys lately? Are they still in business?

2 Likes