Primeval Lab EAA Max Sour Rounds
Coming soon
It’s so good though 
Someone asked what they look like (I think)
I’ve got mine as well.
Sweet! I ordered a bag, but currently using their other Mult with Greens capsules, then I will get to this. Looking forward to it!
Ye, I can’t get myself to overpay for bro gear
To each their own!
Much prefer my AAR Pump Cover frankly
For those who came here from SupplementReviews.com, it looks like that site has been re-launched with a new layout.
I know many of you guys aren’t huge fans but has anyone tried all the MRE (og NOT Mre lite) flavors and have a favorite?
You should check out the Axe & Sledge “Home Made” review and thread I just did. It tastes 100x better than MRE and the ingredient are far superior.
Do you know if it’s gluten free?
What a lackluster update to the website.
Thanks for bringing that to my attention (or our attention lol)
Oh awesome thank you. I’ll check it out and see what it has become.








