New supplement thread

He will have up to 14-15 total flavors by end of year or at least his goal

2 vegan and 12-13 total regular outright bars
By end of 2020 he wants 30 flavors

1 Like

Randomly looking at Axe and Sledge and Seth Feroce brought a tear to my eye (I’ll let you figure it out)

I’ve been playing around a little with the carnivore style of eating (just to experiment) and it’s made my transition into my new job exceptionally easy. I can definitely see the appeal behind it. Full for hours, and able to focus easily. No blood sugar ups and downs. But I want my carbs back so I’ll be reintroducing them slowly around workouts and on the weekends when I’m not busting ass at work

Higher fat diets don’t suit me
Bad GI distress and bloating so I stay away from them for digestion alone regardless of the sources it doesn’t agree with me. For some it’s gold but the human body is not a textbook

Always best to try any approach and take notes and adjust to see what the golden ticket is for your best success and optimal training

1 Like

I was more focused on his Steelers hat

1 Like

After looking at the formula, this isn’t as much of a disaster or ridiculously priced as I thought it would be…coming from Performix.

2 Likes

Hey guys is it weird that pyschopharma has gone and actually released a well formulated product? Im kinda freaking out

1 Like

With this company, I think it all comes down to if they actually meet label claims.

2 Likes

But where is 30 mg of yohimbine to smooth out that stuff they got when they fermented the random grim they found in a burnt down Argentinian meth lab?

Side note but A1 has it for 1$ a serving, depending on the bogo deal it gets, and the flavor, I might actually be interested in it.

They also have a kanna product that describes it as not overloaded with caffeine

Its 300 mg of caffiene with 3 mg of both normal Y and alpha Y…
https://www.psychopharma.com/product/kanna-rush/

1 Like

So it seems the reason why I can’t find kanna on amazon is because Louisiana banned it along with allot of other herbs that were suspected of being hallucinogenic, so amazon considered it to be a drug.

Etsy has quite a few listings though.
Might get this one to try out.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/674958230/billys-botanicals-50-grams-kanna-1001?ref=shop_home_active_6&frs=1

Gotta love Amazon…one negative story about an ingredient and it’s time to take everything down from the site. More advantage to the other sites and brick & mortar stores.

Am I the only one who never buys off amazon?

2 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

Yes you are. Amazon shows up at our door a few times a week

4 Likes

Their products are overpriced for a majority of the things I buy (VasoBlitz, FullBlitz, Energy Drinks, CL OT/Oximega, Green Surge etc) so I don’t see a reason to invest for prime

Non supplement items and convenience

3 Likes

Besides groceries and gas, Don’t really buy too much else besides some generic supps. That is why it never really interests me.

We see really good prices and incredible convenience

1 Like

Like I said the things I would be are very overpriced.
For example I got CL Multi and Fishoil for half the price from another vendor and not amazon and free shipping, no reason to pay double for the things i want.

I don’t think you’re crazy for not going to Amazon @TheSolution

It has to suit your shopping needs. If it doesn’t, no sense in following a trend. In my house, it’s essential to how we shop.

3 Likes