New supplement thread

I really liked their protein. Cinnamon was really good from what I recall.

I have 0 issues with Cinna Crunch, Krunchy Krisp, Fruity Cereal, or Peanut Butter Cups… So I have to 100% Disagree with you

1 Like

Bought the Cinna Crunch recently and it doesn’t taste the same. New C&C is terrible

1 Like

I just popped a new tub 4 days ago, tastes like the other 4 tubs I went through. No issue on my end. Reach out to their CS if there is an issue that is my best advice for you

1 Like

Bill, your posts not only now, but essentially any time a scenario like this comes up have lead me to believe that this bit of info may be a shock, so I’m gonna need you to sit down.

Ready?

It’s possible and even beneficial to critique a company for poor practices even if those practices are indeed profitable.

I-I’m sorry you had to find out this way.

2 Likes

Think you completely missed my point. The original post I responded to was a criticism of the company not introducing new flavors but instead re-introducing old ones. What I said was it doesn’t matter to the to the company because ultimately if that flavor made them and continues to make them money then why change?

“It’s possible and even beneficial to critique a company for poor practices even if those practices are indeed profitable.”

1 Like

No clue what your point is

My point is that it’s possible and even beneficial to critique a company for poor practices even if those practices are indeed profitable.

2 Likes

Maybe the point is would you personally rather see a brand/company produce new and innovative products or just pad their wallets with the same average to below-average releases of different flavors?

3 Likes

Launching November 4th

Core Iso Pumpkin Spice & Apple Crumb Cake

2 Likes

I was simply making reference to the flavors, not the quality of the ingredients nor the company. Personally I’m all for critiquing.

1 Like

Apple crumb cake is interesting…

Has everyone seen the new Olympus “Lyfestyle” products at bb.com?

The labels on No Mercy and Jump…yikes! lol

Are these really supposed to appeal to the “younger” crowd? How young are we talking here? 4 year olds?

1 Like

26 servings of protein for $45? Get outta here…

3 Likes

Honestly the 2 flavors of their protein I had (blueberry and mocha) were terrible. I’ve had worse but they were a no-go on buying again. Supposedly they re-worked the flavors, but no way no how will I be paying $45 for 26 servings lol.

3 Likes

2 Likes

lol from demi gods to this…

Do we get a free coloring book with our order too?

their JUMP looks pretty much the same as their bloodshred, minus the j.regia, eria jarensis, and progbb. IMO the better ingredients that were in bloodshred. They subbed in theacrine and dynamine for those.

4 Likes

I would think that ‘No Mercy’ would appeal to the MMA crowd…but Jump? Van Halen fans?

2 Likes

Remember, you can buy stickers from Ghost. Perfect for your pencil box.

2 Likes