New supplement thread

Use Code “FoodForThought” its not mine, but will help you save some cash.
They are super good.

2 Likes

definitely agree on the cheesecake aspect of it, have the apple sitting in my cabinet waiting to open it because I have too many open currently lol but my other favorites are the pb cookie batter and pb cup (has real reeses cups and reeses piece in it ) birthday cake almond butter and peanut butter are also really good

1 Like

Love the Onnit Snickerdoodle Fatbutter:

How do they mix? All of the protein nut butters I have had are terrible at mixing. I want one you never have to mix again and again.

1 Like

Very Creamy. Absolutely much different then all the other ones I have tried. These are literally dripping off your spoon, and very easy to glaze on your rice cakes, bread, bagels etc.

I have an IG TV Video on my page where i mix the pumpkin one with a pumpkin kit-kat haha

Here is the review on apple pie on my IG TV

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B2rlN4Wn6Fp/?igshid=1lx6bkg90r7pp

1 Like

Merica Labz Beef Sticks coming October 14th

Macros:

~14g of protein

~4g of fat,

~2 to 5g of carbohydrates.

Flavors:

Original

Teriyaki

Jalapeno Pineapple

anybody try this? I won a tub from their instagram giveaway and was wondering if it’s just like your basic strawberry iso

Only sold at BB.com or if you tried at Olympia.

1 Like

Coming in 2 Weeks
Cotton Candy 3D Energy

This looks really interesting. Don’t know if I would buy it but definitely not a flavor I have seen before. Same with their pickle flavored pre-workout.

I love me some cornbread. I’d give it a go!

Xtend PM

Flavor: Moonlight Mojito

Should be available direct starting Wednesday

2 Likes

Now that’s at least something new, even with the sleep portion of the formula being far from impressive IMO

Who needs to put some SizeOn?

10 Likes

Raises hand

1 Like

#WeWantPreContest

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

You know my shipping info already :blush:

1 Like

I am down!

1 Like

Coming Soon