New supplement thread

Combine the sugar alcohols in 2 bars and your bathroom will be the one taking the explosives

1 Like

Revive MD upcoming GDA

Not a supplement but new and interesting none-the-less

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/beverages/how-to-get-dr-peppers-new-birthday-cake-soda/ar-AAEA3lg?li=BBnb7Kw

2 Likes

Got my HOT Coffee…get it?

4 Likes

Maybe norvaline messed me up, but you talking about that not pg mode of gta sa?

First with special thanks to @Dougefresh93 I have in my possession Ghost Chips Ahoy Whey…

6-8 oz of water and left in the fridge for about 4 hours…I tasted it ‘hmm’…Handed it to our 9 year old daughter ‘what does this taste like?’…

“Coffee”

And there you have it…

9 Likes

Turn it into the communal tub and pass it around for more opinions…scoop scoop pass :laughing:

3 Likes

I’ll leave it in the PricePlow Kitchen.

1 Like

Someone finally put out a liquid glycerol supplement.

BSL is putting out a carnitine supplement
It already looks terrible.

2 Likes

And I wonder out loud IF you were to liquify Chips Ahoy (the cookies) - would THEY taste like coffee?

1 Like

Just a remake of CarniSlim made by hi tech.

It seems to have a couple fewer forms.
I don’t like carnitine in capsules, there is no good reason for it.

GHOT chips ahoy has a very rich chocolate flavor. taste like the cookies and I am enjoying it. Not better than their blueberry though. I don’t get coffee taste.

1 Like

I have to say, I hate all other flavors except White, but this is the most authentic bomb pop flavor I’ve had for an energy drink…

1 Like

I just saw these. Worth a try then?

Tastes like a denser C4 Carbonated.
If you can imagine that with a stronger cherry slush, so it rounds off the bomb pomp very well
@Matt_Towson does that make sense?

1 Like

Ghost Chips Ahoy… I can see why some here are saying it has a coffee hint to it. I for one like it, probably more than the blueberry and peanut butter, maybe slightly above cereal milk, and slightly below cinnamon and fruity cereal. Very good and worth trying, 8.9/10 would bang.

2 Likes

Universal Beta Testing 2 new flavors for animal pump

Speaking of Animal, has anyone here used the Animal Upgrade program yet?

https://www.animalpak.com/animalupgrade