New supplement thread

Cellucor C4 Cotton Candy is the GOAT Of Cotton Candy RTD’s

2 Likes

I second this!!!

Dang I should get in the supplement industry now that I am retired, for free swag! lol! Fun industry though. The GNC has a HQ in Pittsburgh…not nearly as exciting though.

I was a fan of their original protein flavors. Didn’t really care for their new lines flavors. Original chocolate cookie crunch was amazing.

1 Like

The “ Victory” or cream soda, flavor from Merica Energy is a legit Home Fucking Run.

A super rare 10/10 for me.

Just wow.

3 Likes

Gonna have to try this one.

2 Likes

ohhh now i will have to add that and Mr Hyde to my energy drinks to try list!

1 Like

I cant wait until we pick up merica energy at campus soon! Should be a better price then direct, and if the new flavors are that legit I will have to grab em. No GNC’s around here stock them (none are franchise)

2 Likes

Guess I’ll swing by a gnc and grab some

1 Like

Had to be a franchise location
Corporate stores won’t get them just a FYI

2 Likes

That’s good. Mine is franchised but I’ll need to see if they carry the brand.

2 Likes

Want to try something new?

Use code GHP10 to get a 12 pack of their protein bars for $9.99 (including shipping)

They are actually pretty good (I had the chocolate chip cookie dough).

edit: I am not affiliated with the brand, saw the ad on IG, and wanted to give them a try.

3 Likes

Wait so that’s what happened to Jiminy?

2 Likes

Fan of crickets crew whether powdered or eating. I’ll try their bars.

1 Like

Oh nice. Does it give you any bloating or stomach issues? I see the 15g of fiber per bar.

Either way, I’m grabbing two sample boxes now, to try some different flavors.

1 Like

Had my first bar yesterday no bloating or GI issues to report

1 Like

Were they any good? I just ordered a variety pack

Are they the best bar I ever had no, but they aren’t bad at all. I’ll eat them all.

I would never pay the $36 a box either.

But for under a $1 a bar, well worth it, imo

Also just tried the “Merica Classic” Cherry cola flavor from Merica Energy, really good, never strong notes of cherry. If you like Cherry Coke, you’ll really like this.

The cream soda was better imo

2 Likes

Have to say they do a good job on flavoring. Grape and apple are fantastic. No local stores carry the new flavors here, but reviews have been stellar

1 Like

They have the best grape RTD, over Monster, RS, Bang, etc.

I also like the fact it’s 200 mg of caffeine, which is perfect for an RTD for me.

They crushed the flavoring on these, i’ll end up getting a case of each.

1 Like

Yup I like 200mg… That is why i love the C4 Carbonated. 300 is a bit too high for an RTD , and another reason why I never tried Reign (like $2.50/3 a can). I enjoy Celsius as well (Fuji apple) is a good change of pace.

I should have those for you next week (ETA 6/3 Launch) for Merica, but you know how plans change. I will most likely order a case of each given the feedback from you and others on the new flavors.

2 Likes