New supplement thread

Any of you guys try these l,MuscleForces defiant or unleashed? Looks like a solid formula

!

Defiant

!

Unleashed

!

It’s a solid option for sure.

1 Like

Yea, I know the owners and formulators of these products

1 Like

Never heard of this company.

I used the Unleashed yesterday. Wasn’t motivated to workout, so went with the higher dosed option. The energy hit me quick, along with the Beta Aline tingles. Got great energy, focus, and mood enhancement, not much pump though. Energy smooths out after 35-40 and this makes you sweat a ton. I really liked it, only downside was the crash after. Maybe I was tired from before, but this shit put me to bed. Will try the defiant version today and see how that is. Blue Razz flavor was decent 7 out of 10, hoping the snow cone flavor is better.

2 Likes

Good dudes? They were very responsive to questions I had

2 Likes

Yes, that was fun. Please send me the video and we’ll edit it down and post it :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Who’s leg I gotta hump to get those videos?!

Mike put together my custom Intra Blast on the fly like a champ. That was kinda crazy.

2 Likes

Yes, very good people. Friendly, personable, and love talking the science behind their formulas

2 Likes

New Velocity Pre-Workout

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure Hawthorn Berry is projected to go in the First Round of this year’s NFL Draft…

3 Likes

Coffee ice cream ghost tubs are made and they should be going out for sale soon ----> Thursday April 12th

Chef Bob vs Chef Ricky Throwdown coming soon to the Ghost YT

(11 Minute)

2 Likes

I have this and will crack it open in a week or two.

2 Likes

Tried the regular defiant version. Doesn’t hit you as hard in the beginning. Nice smooth energy and the snow cone flavor is a lot better(8.5). Without the octopamine hcl, you obviously don’t sweat as much. Like both of these, but would be perfect stacking it with some pump ingredients

1 Like

New VMI Mass gainer flavors

VMI puts chunks of stuff in their batter → The s’mores has graham crackers and marshmallows
Marshmallow Charms has pieces of cereal and marshmallows in their batter

Flavoring is VERY good for those who like gainers.

Merica Labz RTD Energy Drinks coming soon

Spiked Aminos from Universal

Time to tinker with my own new supplements

4 Likes

I’ve seen those round here

careful with the teacrine. will kill your taste buds

2 Likes

True, any tips on how to fix that? Or just make sure it’s diluted and masked?

Go to Vitamin Shoppe and get a capping machine honestly

2 Likes

Seconding caps. Trying to dilute or mask theacrine just makes more theacrine water that you have to drink.

t: made my own high stim PWO for me and friends a while back, there’s no otc flavoring strong enough

2 Likes

3rding the capsule idea, some things you can deal with(like arginine) others you can’t

Sooooo how did you get the vaso 6?

1 Like