New supplement thread

Solimo Silver Energy Drink - good flavor. Mix of Monster White and tropical Sprite Remix. It’s a unique and refreshing flavor. The “tropical” flavor is minimal but it adds a nice element of sweetness. As far as carbonation goes, it’s on par with a Monster. A slight bump in caffeine with 152mg per 16oz can (Monster Ultra is 140mg).

Highly recommend it for the price, if you’re a Monster Ultra drinker and want a refreshing RTD!

1 Like

Gaspari Salted Caramel video review coming in soon!
Flavor is FIREEEEEEEEE
@Dougefresh93

2 Likes

Silver Energy drink. Is that for the elderly?

1 Like

Firey? …

Ya know when I was in Pittsburgh house and job hunting a few weeks ago, I went to a bar and tried this Jelly Donut IPA which was amazing. This college kid sits next to me, asks what I am drinking and then orders the same thing. I ask him what he thought, and he said “Bro this is FIRE” So I said “Does that mean you like it?” He laughed at me, I realized I was too old for that bar, paid my check and left! Damn youth!!

1 Like

I just can’t keep up anymore. I need to carry around an Urban Dictionary at this point.

If you are ever in Pittsburgh and need a place to go (Food, drinks etc) let me know. That is my backyard man! My brother lived there for 5 years, and I visit the city every 2 weeks in the summer.

1 Like

It should be noted that the shipping here in Chicago from Ghost is unreal…I mean it’s Fire (how did I do). Ordered yesterday - will receive tomorrow.

Well duh they are from Chicago. You could probably walk to their office.

1 Like

yeah buddy! knew the flavor would be a hit!

1 Like

True, but I didn’t know if their warehouse was here as well…or if they shipped from here. And yes I could probably go visit them

They do that is why it comes so far … look at your tracking it comes right out of Chicago // IL area

I know… asking you to read is like pulling teeth. we know… You don’t like to do it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah bro will do. I am closing on a house and will be headed out there early June. I just officially retired from the Army today, so now I am on my time!!

1 Like

Details details…

Dude.
We have to meet up over the summer. Ill take you to some epic places for lunch/dinner.
First meal is on me man.

1 Like

Strawberry Ice Cream joins Nutrabio Casein

1 Like

Careful…he’ll post his review of the meal on YouTube…

2 Likes

Nice lawyer talk there Matt! :nerd_face:

2 Likes

And that is when the downfall of society begins…

$100k in student loans and most of their vocabulary comes from the urban dictionary.

1 Like

Spend a few minutes on Twitter/Social Media and you fear for the future…

1 Like