New supplement thread

COP needs to be doubled to be clinically dosed. Meh/10

1 Like

I just saw in Instagram that Syner Vol V2 (WG Nutrition) will have 1000mg Vaso6 per serving!

Are there any studies with that dosage?

2 Likes

Don’t believe so. Waste of an expensive ingredient if you ask me

1 Like

Sounds like a law of diminishing returns

1 Like

I’ve used up to 900mgs in one dose and anecdotally I definitely get better pumps at the higher dose, but the biggest difference to me between 300mgs & 900mgs has been the endurance. Huge increase in endurance for me at 900mgs. I believe they are currently working on studies at higher doses, but don’t know exactly how much

3 Likes

Ghost legend Sonic Cherry lemonade soon sounds great.

Actually, Matt himself and others have reported even more effects at higher doses

2 Likes

I can personally vouch for higher doses, as I’ve also ran it all the way up to 1.2 grams

1 Like

Fair enough, just anecdotally, I haven’t had much of a difference once going above 600mg. I’ve maxed at about 750mg though just due to the taste of the raw powder

Looking for an intense pre, strong on energy and focus with no exotics. For those not enough sleep days.

Can’t seem to find anything. C4U seems to be the closest to that and I have a container. Looking for something with more umph. Any suggestions are appreciated

1 Like

Personally for me 2 scooping Ghost Legend gives me the best push in the gym and fires me up! I like my PWO to be under the 400mg Caffiene mark, but this is my current favorite!

Got 2 packages yesterday and just wanted to show everyone the beauty of Merica NB!!! Going to be a delicious and effective year!

Also the sample I got from BB.com I found amusing!!

2 Likes

I think the 1Up Pre is pretty good if you can handle nice caffeine amounts. Pinnacle from NorthBound Nutrition as well. Fulcrum from Vaxxen is also pretty nice. Mega Pre black I haven’t tried but seems good.

Also a solid idea, non-stims generally have better focus ingredients, say Big Noise, Genius Pre, or VasoMax are all solid. Stack with some cheap caffeine from somewhere, I’ve got some from a MyProtein sale, and maybe TheaCrine if you need more energy

Edit: Changed Dymatize to 1Up. Both are good and similar, but 1Up is higher stim

1 Like

Dymatize Pre
Gat Psychon
Isatori Morph
Bang Master Blaster
Sparta Kraken

all good options as well.

5 Likes

Oh Kraken, forgot about that. Also a good call, insane pumps too

2 Likes

@BigHoop65 buys it off me all the time he will vouch for it

1 Like

I have tried all of those Bob except the GAT. I have the Dymatize and Bang. Decent pres. Maybe I’ll try GAT

The newer Kraken I have not had. The OG didn’t do much for me

You wanna grab either let me know I’ll sketch up a coupon for you and get you free shipping

C4U is better than all of those listed imo

try Mega PRE Black?

2 Likes

My thoughts were the same and no to Black. But the formula for the most part looks good and it’s a constant bogo on A1.

Would you say it’s better than C4U?

i’d say at 2 scoops it’s on par…

which you could switch to BOGO up, get one Black and one of the non stim white, would make an excellent 2 scooper.

i been a can of RTD c4 and 4 plasma jet tabs for a good while now myself