New supplement thread

https://youtu.be/G__PVLB8Nm4

The Standard!!

I only buy Whey Isolate from grass-fed cows that also ingest whey isolate that is chocolate in flavor and that are located in a warm climate workout 4 times per week

1 Like

I pay $2 for 36 Eggs
I hit up a local butch shop and they always have meats discounted and cut fresh / grinded fresh in front of you
95/5 is about $3.50/lb
Sirlion is around $3/lb

I never buy carton egg whites way too expensive better to crack them IMO. Then again I try and avoid them because they are a huge issue for bloating in most people. I rather eat the whole egg and get the vitamins/minerals

i eat only cow that eat weaker cows… only the strong survive.

you hear me Cory Booker!

1 Like

It’s a stament to support the management of the chickens more than anything.

Same with buying grass fed isolate.

Pocahontas/Spartacus 2020!

2 Likes

Spartacus being a vegan is one of the best arguments I’ve ever seen for why we should eat meat.

I really want to…but I’ll contain myself in this case

2 Likes

Because your skin knows if you’re keto or not :joy:

It seems like he is trying to turn a profit and pay himself six figures from the first run of product. As many new business owners like to say, it will probably be years before you can pay yourself anything.

2 Likes

Don’t let Dan cook it

Good advice…somehow I’m thinking that the George Foreman Grill would not do it justice

Not up to date on Trumps goofy nicknames, please decipher.

1 Like

Yeah, the issue is that the regulations are so loose that those words really don’t mean anything. i’m not saying the nutrient profile difference is negligible, i’m saying you’re paying 3x the price so that your chicken can have 4 square cm of ground to “roam” instead of 3.5*

*numbers pulled from my ass but you get the idea

1 Like

Pocahontas is what Trump calls Elizabeth Warren since she claimed to be (1/1024th) Native American.

Spartacus is the nickname Cory Booker have himself essentially. He claimed to be putting himself on the line releasing information, but it was actually already made public/declassified and he knew that. So he was releasing public information. He then basically said it was his “Spartacus moment.” So that nickname just stuck with him.

The two of them are both planning on running for President in 2020 I think, so I was joking that we could have a ticket with the two of them if Booker decides to hop on the VP train since he’s not as big of a name as Warren,

Ghost Update on Products

[youtube]Epic New GHOST Products REVEALED - Building The Brand | S4:E5 - YouTube

Legend Beta-Testing
GrapeFruit
RedBerry

Cinnamon Cereal Milk Whey Launching March 7th (National Cereal Day)

1 Like

A few other things I have seen being leaked through social media

• Chemix EAA Product … meaning his pre/intra/EAA stack will prob cost $8-10 a workout (No ETA)

• Controlled Labs will have a new pre workout out in 6-8 weeks (I do not know if this is going to replace White Flash)

That’s pretty interesting that CL would replace WhiteFlash…really liked that product, but never read much about it outside of here. We shall see I guess.

I never said they were replacing it, I just said I don’t know. But there is a new Pre-workout coming that a rep stated in 6-8 weeks. It would be hard to carry 2 pre-workouts unless they were vastly different in formula. White Flash already has a damn good profile.

:grimacing: