New supplement thread

Nothing exciting there imo

1 Like

I want to try all these.

2 Likes

Mr. positive here, hahaha!

These are amazing guys​:yum::yum::yum::yum:

4 Likes

Well now I have a feeling my closet will get stocked with even more protein in the coming weeks!!!

1 Like

Haha

I’m sure there’ll be great, always cool to have new stuff.

1 Like

Y’all blasting samples? I’ll do a forum review and a video review if Mike is down.

2 Likes

Video review? That would be a first :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hahah!! All good man​:muscle::muscle::muscle:

We will have them coming soon…these flavors won’t be released till February.

These legitimately look so damn good

Folks sorry I had to remove an image from this thread, there was a personnel issue with it…

This got leaked early but I have had these three flavors. We’ll post a teaser review soon (which will already be out of date since the cat’s out of the bag).

All I’ll say is that the Pancakes & Maple Syrup is one of the best flavors I’ve ever had (I love maple flavor), Cinnamon Sugar Donut is phenomenal and I want to try it in coffee, and the Blueberry Muffin is the best blueberry flavored protein I’ve had yet.

3 Likes

All the new flavors getting sample packs then? Let me know when available, so I can $

1 Like

Anyone have any details on the reformulation of PES Shift?

https://www.stack3d.com/2019/01/ronnie-coleman-king-cake.html/amp?__twitter_impression=true

How about some “cake”?

2 Likes

Any word on the macros?

Click on the link:

“If you are interested in the Ronnie Coleman’s upcoming innovation, you will obviously want to know its macros. Unfortunately at the moment, we don’t have that information available; however, we should have it shortly since King Cake is due to launch within the next couple of weeks.”

I loved Ronnie’s protein bars so this has me pumped up. Yeah I want my cake and eat it too!!!

1 Like

Ahhh, thanks

There is potential for this to be great, love a good mug cake.

2 Likes

And if anyone can make this great, it would be 8x Mr. O :sunglasses: