New supplement thread

The open label will be a HUGE Plus for those who were not a fan of the blend in the powder.
And personally the effects on the pill are far superior over the powder by a landslide.

2 Likes

But the peach rings flavor they had was sooooo good🤤 hopefully future powdered products from them will be the same way

1 Like

Personally was not a fan of the peach ring, their OG Orange was my favorite.

So about this. In our RedCon1 MRE flavor teaser video there’s a moment where I believe it’s you, approaching CJ while I’m interviewing Eric.

Just wanted to say that if that was you, I didn’t see it at all (I would have given you the ‘hold up a minute and wait’ finger). Realize that CJ is too busy with creative stuff to hang out here, so he’s probably unaware of the Chef Bob!! So that was the disconnect.

Pretty chaotic moment, especially when we knew we were dealing with bad audio, music blaring, and insanity. We’ll get it right for next time!!!

Anyway we’ll hit you up the next time around!

3 Likes

Hard to tell from the video,
then again not too many people are as ugly as I am. It is hard to miss me… lol

1 Like

Wow the resemblance between you and Aaron Singerman is uncanny…oh wait…

he hate the “bang booth”

Fruity Cereal Milk YT Video incoming
Got a purple haze bang case for $17.99

1 Like

New FortiFX bars (makers of Robert Irvine Fit Crunch bars) coming out in chocolate and peanut butter. Going to be half granola bar/half protein bar

2 Likes

Cellucor ISO Pro is a protein powder powered by Pronativ, grass-fed, native whey isolate. While whey isolate is already one of the cleanest forms of protein you can find, native whey isolate takes things even further.

Typically whey protein is extracted during the production of cheese, whereas native whey is extracted directly from milk. The result is a protein that doesn’t go through any high-temperature processes, which better maintains the natural properties of whey as well as provides 15% more leucine.

Cellucor ISO Pro is due to launch sometime soon in just the one tub size packing a total of 24 servings. Compared to more mainstream proteins like the brand’s own Cor Whey, ISO Pro will likely be a bit more expensive although that is expected when the protein source is native whey isolate.

Is there a supp facts panel yet?

4 Likes

Anyone try the new flavor of Dymatize Pre!? Pineapple Orange Crush

No but I would like to try their cotton candy flavor.

1 Like

Sadly not, but that is a dope looking shaker cup

Here is my CC Review:

Dymatize Pre-Workout Review

https://youtu.be/Imumf-NHCzQ

Taste

Cotton Candy – Dymatize’s Cotton Candy flavoring is on point. The company found a perfect balance to replicate an amusements park fan favorite dessert. Right off the bat the sweetness hits your taste buds, but then you get a rush of a refreshing aftertaste that prolongs the flavoring. Some companies are either too dull with the sweetness or go way too strong. Dymatize found a happy medium and provides a smooth flavoring to sip on prior to working out. I have no complains with this as I expected it to be a bit worse given the makeup of the ingredient profile trying to mask those raw materials.

Mixability

The Dymatize pre-workout is very light, and mixes with ease. Upon shaking 5-10 times it is almost fully dissolved. I tried this product with 1 scoop in 12-24oz of water and each time the taste was strong and pure. On the Mixability level I would give this a huge thumbs up as it was flawless.

Formula

Per Scoop:
8g of Citrulline Malate (Full dose for lactic acid prevention and pumps)
3.2g Beta Alanine (Full Dose for Performance/Endurance)
1.5g Betaine (Performance/Endurance … 2.5g Is full dose)
1.5g Nitrosigine (Pumps)
2g Taurine (Aids in Pumps & Performance)
300mg Caffeine (Energy)
200mg Coconut Powder (Performance/Recovery)
125mg Theacrine (Prolong caffeine half-life)

Pros:

• Open Label
  • Flavoring is incredible
  • Full doses of almost every ingredient in the profile
  • True 1 Scooper Pre-Workout
    Cons:
  • Betaine is low on full dose of 2.5g

Workout Reaction

I tested the new Dymatize Pre in a fasted and non fasted workout to compare its effectiveness.

Fasted:
1 Scoop upon waking for a fasted workout. Normally 200-300mg is my sweet spot, so this really hit me hard and right away. The theacrine played a vital aspect in keeping the energy long lasting and streaming. Not once did I feel over stimmed or to the point of jitters from a pre-workout which I have had happen a lot in the past. I am not a guy who takes pre-workouts or stimulants often, but this settled easy, and lasted a very long time even into the post-workout period. The pumps were very strong even for a fasted workout. I respond well to Citrulline, but without food in me its hard to really get a true pump from a pre-workout. Overall a great workout.

Fed:
Pre-workout meal was 90 minutes prior to training containing 40g of carbohydrates. I dosed 1 scoop of the Pre about 15 minutes prior to training. I like to eat a pre-workout meal 90 minutes prior to training and giving it lots of time to digest. This also allows the pre-workout to hit harder because it is not taken closer to food, which can diminish the effects. The pump was the #1 thing that was noticed compared to fasted training. It took only 5 sets for my entire body to start tensing up during training. The focus was the next thing that stood out using this product. With the large dose of theacrine it really shines for a long period of time. The stim effect was present, but not as strong as rolling out of bed and taking a pre-workout. Overall it’s a very well rounded pre-workout, it tastes great, and gives you everything you need to sustain for a good workout.

3 Likes

@TheSolution

Thanks for this review. I was just thinking about trying this preworkout and in this cotton candy flavor. The other flavors they have are Pineapple orange crush, cherry lime, and chilled fruit fusion. But I want to try the cotton candy. You sold me. The ingredients look top notch as well.

3 Likes

the cherry lime is a great flavor as well, diff a top pre

1 Like

Nice seeing companies step up their pre profile game. That’s pretty close to what I would personally make.

2 Likes

Been wanting to try ATP Perform, looks like a good PWO.

1 Like