New supplement thread

Did you like Hyde Cherry Cola? I thought it was their worst flavor.

1 Like

Cherry cola wasn’t too bad in my eyes. Definitely artificial but I didn’t mind it. I can see why others didn’t like it though

That’s pretty crazy…

1 Like

https://stocknews.com/news/mnst-monster-beverage-mnst-stock-jumps-on-suntrust-upgrade/

No. I was very disappointed in it.

These were actually pretty good to my surprise

1 Like

Guerilla Chemist’s “Chemix” pre-workout formula unveiled…

Nice to see Peak02 and a good dose of Glycerpump. I have a feeling it’ll be a good pre, but I guess we’ll never know thanks to the PROP BLEND. -_-

I’ll stick with my go-to’s.

2 Likes

I don’t think a lot of people will appreciate the Y Addition as well. I know a lot of people do not tolerate it well

1 Like

Def not something I’m down to try. I go out of my way these days to avoid yohimbine

Why 1g kanna? Research shows you don’t need even remotely close to that amount. Lion’s mane is also undersized to be sufficient as the sole daily source; maybe they should have taken serving size from the kanna and added more lion’s mane? Also really not liking not mentioning the standardization for the rhodiola. He specified the standardization for the kanna and lion’s mane; is the rhodiola not standardized for salidroside and/or rosavin? And a HUGE prop blend? No thanks…

Edit: looks to me like the rhodiola is NOT standardized. In addition to the aforementioned issues of two ingredients listing the standardization but not for rhodiola, the huperzine states that it’s standardized, while the rhodiola does not.

Given that we KNOW what rhodiola should be standardized for, and there’s a ton of research on it in humans, it seems silly to not mention it, or not use it. Why?

3 Likes

You don’t need an open label for stims my guy. This is one instance, being it’s the guerilla chemist, I’ll defend prop blends. It’s bound to be strong

If it was ONLY stims, that’d be one thing, but there’s adaptogens and noots thrown in there too.

2 Likes

Y’all know my stim crazy ass. I’d try it, but wouldn’t waste money betting on buying a whole tub

I’ll get a chance to try before I buy. Given my experience with high doses of Kanna, I can’t wait to try this out

1 Like

I can just point you towards where to buy high quality kanna extract very cheap so you can add it to your non-proprietary blend PWO of choice? :slight_smile:

People praised OG Craze, then they came out with a 2nd version.
People still bought it due to it still had the name of the original product even though it still carried over a blend.

Just because X or Y made it and put it into a blend doesn’t always = it will be the latest and greatest or deliver results. I could be wrong, I could be right who knows. Everyone responds differently to products.

What does he truly have to hide if he opened up his formula? Nothing… Countless companies show what you get. He doesn’t have much to hide in a 2g blend

Let us say BPI made this product would you buy it? But you will buy it cause the Guerilla Chemist made it even though it is a prop blend?

3 Likes

God forbid I want to know how much Alpha-Y I’m getting in a serving. I love playing russian roulette lite

2 Likes

Tired of seeing glycerol
Too much kanna, that’s going to soften the stims that may have made it a stim bomb
I love peak02 but man does it take long

It’s okay I guess. I am not a fan of a prop blend even if it appears to be enough for all of those selections.

If you can’t at least put the Caffeine amount in your prop blend, then I am not going to bother. I am one of those people that react poorly to Y, so pass for me! After trying out the “GREAT” BCAA/EAA blend Dr Wolfe made last year, and noticed it was complete garbage, I don’t care who makes what.

2 Likes

Let’s just hope Coca Cola does something different than just re-packaging Coke or Coke Zero with guarana and B vitamins then calling it an energy drink.

1 Like